Quantcast

2008 Fit Park 1

XJman07

Chimp
Aug 28, 2007
Folsom, CA
How are the 2008 Fit Park 1s? Found a killer deal on craigslist but ive never delt with anything bmx and just curious. Have some friends that ride Fit bikes but they dont know much about the Park 1s. Just wonderin if he frame is heavy or any other common things with them.

Thanks!

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
I'm pretty sure the new fit completes have very short TT's... somewhere around 20.5" ?

EDIT:: I keep forgetting that BMX TT's tend to be very short.. nevermind.

I will say a bunch of kids around here start on the completes, and they end up breaking **** left and right. Sometimes its better to spend the money upfront and know you wont be replacing the hubs/wheels/cranks within a month or two...

Last edited:

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
If this is your first bmx then you should absolutely get a complete... ride it and change what you think needs changing.
I agree, I got a complete DK a few years back and replaced stuff as I needed to (not in the first week or anything). Once I got comfortable jumping bigger stuff I bent the bars, then flat spotted the rear wheel bad when it was super cold out, then upgraded the cranks cuz they kept coming loose. Bike was solid after the good upgrades.