Quantcast

2008 Specailized SX trail II

MarkH

Chimp
Jul 25, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hi

I am interested in buying a 2008 Specialized SX trail II.

Can anyone help me with the tech specs of the bike? I think it may have code 7 brakes, dhx 5.0 shock, any ideas what else?

It seems that the fox forks are upfront, has the travel increased in 2008 to >160mm?

Your feedback is appreciated.

thx
Mark

MarkH

Chimp
Jul 25, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hi Adam

Thanks for your reply. Last weekend:
1. i was able to check out the 2008 specialized catalogue; and
2. i borrowed a friend's medium 2007 demo 7 and took it for a spin.

As a result i am pretty into the 2008 demo 7 II.

My delema is whether to buy the medium or large. I am 190cm tall. The medium felt a little small. Does any one ride a demo 7 or 8 who is about the same height as me? If so, what do you recommend?

Also, any idea on how much the 2008 demo 7 II will weigh? and its US$ price?

Mark

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
^ Ok, I Just woundered because it kinda seems retarded, None of my bikes have them on for more that 10 mins after I get them.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i'm thinking i might get a d7 also, but the sx trail is a contender as well, it depends on whether i get another all arounder or if i buy a trail bike and DH bike. i'd like to know pricing on the 08 demo 7s, i've heard they're more expensive with a lower end spec, which pisses me off quite a bit. at least they made the colors look good, i saw the d7 I at the booth in crankworx and it looked so hot, i just wasn't wild about the 66 fork vs. the totem and the hussefelt cranks.