Quantcast

2009 Bike Builds

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I got a 2009 Sunday World Cup frame, dhx air shock, i9 wheelset, saint cranks, BOS boxxer wc fork, minion dhf front and rear, custom hope brake setup. I am getting the frame custom painted right now to be the same colour as my car!

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
I got a 2009 Sunday World Cup frame, dhx air shock, i9 wheelset, saint cranks, BOS boxxer wc fork, minion dhf front and rear, custom hope brake setup. I am getting the frame custom painted right now to be the same colour as my car!
is this what u did with that settlement money?

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Sh!t man, you are going factory all out. How much money did you get with that settlement?

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
haha yeah I am getting my bike from the Mongoose/Voncooper team. I'm going to be using a vivid, I had a double barrel this year and loved it but I sold it with the Orange. I just wanted to sound like I had crazy components also. Do I win?

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
haha yeah I am getting my bike from the Mongoose/Voncooper team. I'm going to be using a vivid, I had a double barrel this year and loved it but I sold it with the Orange. I just wanted to sound like I had crazy components also. Do I win?

How is the CCDB? Is it worth all that extra bread$?

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I know what a cane creek double barrel is but damn the abreviation on that shock is crazy. And no, noboby wins yet, untill someone buys my freakin sunday for the right price. All I need is my frame, fork, stem, seat, seat post, derailleur, cassette, and chain. Then we shall decide a winner.

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
I know what a cane creek double barrel is but damn the abreviation on that shock is crazy. And no, noboby wins yet, untill someone buys my freakin sunday for the right price. All I need is my frame, fork, stem, seat, seat post, derailleur, cassette, and chain. Then we shall decide a winner.
The winner isn't decided until everybody's bicycle is complete.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
there needs to be 2 winners best bike build, best bike build and knows how to ride that bike :wtf:
You cant say that when there are just a bunch of diablo local groms in this competition.

And the vote will be decided by a poll on opening day by poular vote. Pics must be posted.

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
im thinking just for possible catigories to have a best single crown bike and best dual crown bike or possibly do it by rear travel like anything 6in or under and another catigory or 6.5in or over

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
slayer

and my 09 build is official finally.
ill be rockin yurosheks old glory frame (it'll make me go faster cuz hes so factory)
09 40's in white
08 dhx 5.0
08 avid codes in white
09 Saint cranks
e13 LG1 Guide-white taco
shimano road casette
Saint Shifter and short cage derailleur
DT Swiss FR 2350 in white
and 50/50 pedals in blue in white

im gonna be more factory than denis