Quantcast

2009 Collegiate Nations 4x?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
anybody know who took the DH today? I was only half watching it, the waterfall section on dogbone kept calling my name.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I know Motomike took the title AGAIN in Division II.
Taking the title on both sides of the coast back to back.
Guess he did not "complain" too much while he was out there bringing the title back to Appalachian.;)

nmpearson

Monkey
Dec 30, 2006
if only my school had a cycling team
yeah like they said above, just talk to people. I'm meeting with a faculty member this week for sponsorship to start the mtb team. they already have a road team, and we're going to just be an extension.

so next year, watch out for utah valley university. We already have 2 pro's ready to race and 15 others that are pretty decent! it should be fun

Handy Man

Chimp
Oct 21, 2009
My teammate, and the only University of Florida kid out there, managed to get a class 3 concussion and broken collar bone on the 4x course on Friday... anyone happen to see it or get it on film? He doesn't remember a damn thing.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
My teammate, and the only University of Florida kid out there, managed to get a class 3 concussion and broken collar bone on the 4x course on Friday... anyone happen to see it or get it on film? He doesn't remember a damn thing.
Yeah riding at the powerlines ain't the best training. ;)

Are you sure it was friday and not qualifiers on saturday? I saw a pretty nasty crash that may have been him on saturday.

Handy Man

Chimp
Oct 21, 2009
Haha yea, the powerlines is a far cry from N*. I am sure it was Friday. Supposedly they closed down the course for a few hours while the EMS tended to him.

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
he wasn't on the 4x course. he crashed up in zone 2 of live wire on the glory hole jump. there was actually little carnage from the 4x course for how bad ass and exciting the racing was.

Trilliamiano

Monkey
Oct 7, 2007
Boone, NC
What's it going to take for you guys to move that lip back about 3 feet?

How many more must die? HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? :D
I got indirectly taken out by that jump too! I went to grab a little brake before it so I didn't launch into oblivion and my hand slipped off the handlebar! I ended up careening into the bank on the left side of the trail.

It was a a hell of a way to realize that my brake levers were too far out!