Quantcast

2009 Northstar Bike Park Thread

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'll be there with my buddy on his Demo 7. He's not the fastest guy but he'll hold his speed just fine on any trail and he's a strong rider who just wants to riiiiiiiiiiiiiide. And my buddy on a Reign X. He's pretty quick.

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
WTFever you liar.

We all know that you're lying.

It's reverse psych. You tell everyone you're slower than sh*t, and when you're only slower than... say... peepee... everything is a-okay.

You gonna' be there before the gondola opens?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
4 of us socalers will be up for a 1/2 day friday thru sunday, 3 DHR's and 1 white M6..say hello.

You guys are stoked to N*!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
WTFever you liar.

We all know that you're lying.

It's reverse psych. You tell everyone you're slower than sh*t, and when you're only slower than... say... peepee... everything is a-okay.

You gonna' be there before the gondola opens?
Dude, I'm 43 F'n years old, I'm slow!!!!!!:boss: Yes if I go, I'll be there by 9am. I also though about getting my boat ready Friday night and going wake boarding on sat. Desisions, desisions:help:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wait, are you going for a boat ride, or are you going motor boatin? I can support ditching a ride to go motor boating.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I own a boat and maybe want to go wake boarding off the boat. I'm going to N* Friday the 3rd already, I'm just trying to figure out if I want to do the 3 hour drive each way in a week.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Brian, the answer is yes, you do want to drive 3 hours to go ride. I'm doing a day trip... 4+ hours each way.

On a side note:

Bryan:

Kelly:

Jeff:

Last edited:

CountryBoy

Monkey
Nov 10, 2008
Reno, NV
I'll be there Friday and Staurday, but I won't have to camp because I live in reno! Look for a kid in white black thor gear on a red and white demo 8.