Quantcast

2009 prototype

ZUMBI

Chimp
Mar 22, 2007
Myslenice, Poland
Hey!
Maybe someone would be interested in seeing a 2009 prototype of our F-44 Ti frame. This bike will be raced throught the 2008 season by our team rider Michal Sliwa. BB height 356mm :D didnt have a chance to weigh the whole bike but its light on all the sunline component juicy carbon brakes and etc... :)

cheers!
Pawel

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I actually do like the looks of it. Reminds me of the PDC's. I like the beefy pivots, but I think that top pivot could have a better/simpler/cleaner (one piece) solution.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Loving the look of the bike. Please get us some real time data on the GEO and weight when you have some time. Plus is there any info on the smaller DH/4X bike you guys were looking to design?

Mlody

Monkey
Feb 25, 2006
London - UK
Pawel:
I told you in Polomka (in may 2007) that it should have a lil lower BB height didn't I?
But you said it's low enough at (above?) 360mm :biggrin:
It's lower now - I love it !

Sweet frame ! see you in Myslenice !

JonKranked, Orfen:
Pivot axles are Ti*

*maybe something more, surely not whole frame.

CovicRacing

Monkey
May 3, 2007
Louisville, CO
Loving the look of the bike. Please get us some real time data on the GEO and weight when you have some time. Plus is there any info on the smaller DH/4X bike you guys were looking to design?
I'll do my best to get some #s for you guys asap.

Regarding the MiniDH frame Zumbi was working on, I think its still in development....but should be out later this year ;-).

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Pawel great job. Bike looks great and lower bb means my bike feel old now ;)

BTW. The front traingle looks a bit like some ss rig. Dont remember which one.

Oh yeah forgot about that - A swinger in the back? Stock one? Or is Sliwa waiting for Avy?

Anyway are you riding next weekend?

Also Congrats on getting to new dirt.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Shoulda waited till it was finished before revealing it....

Nice job though. I hope to see it in the flesh at a euro race or two...

ZUMBI

Chimp
Mar 22, 2007
Myslenice, Poland
thanks for all the positive feedback
as for the custom geometry:
66 HA
595mm effective TT
441mm CS
1170mm WB
still dont have the weight as our rider grabed the bike as soon as it got built and is training on it all the time :D

about the mini dh frame
we have the design but we are so busy at this time with orders that will get the prototype done by july/august I hope

Pawel

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
HA looks steeper than it actualy is. Anyway it's a great geo. The angle will probably better for local trails.

Keep up the good work. I see more and more F-44's(Finally the locals came to their senses :P ). Hope it stays that way(not the number but the trend ;) )

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
To be fair i think we're more interested in a frame weight, who cares what the whole bike weighs? And i KNOW you know *exactly* how much it weighs, but I don't expect you to tell us, not the truth anyway ;)

Spokompton

Monkey
May 15, 2005
Spokane WA
Hey!
Maybe someone would be interested in seeing a 2009 prototype of our F-44 Ti frame. This bike will be raced throught the 2008 season by our team rider Michal Sliwa. BB height 356mm :D didnt have a chance to weigh the whole bike but its light on all the sunline component juicy carbon brakes and etc... :)

cheers!
Pawel
Sweet!

Looks like a modified linkage from a Canfield F1 combined with the seat tube geometry style of a Knolly frame.