Quantcast

2009 Season

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Thanks for sharing.

Guess they gave up on the hassle of building a DS course for the Open. Atleast now I don't have to worry about building up my XC bike to race this year.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the DS format didnt seem well thought out last year...quali's took forever...and they started to shuttle people towards the end only

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I was kinda looking forward to dual at diablo. oh well.
Yo hommie its John, we still have snow free trails in central NJ, hook up wif lil sean and lets make a day of it. PM me, we can do an xc/dj/fr mini sesion then drink til death.

John

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yea yea. Booooooze. I love winter training. as soon as the bikes are together I'm in.

vtminuteman

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Sharon VT
ken i owe you a chain guide buddy!

o btw my 09 season as already started.... suckers... mwahaha fontana #2 this weekend!

p.s. this is yuroshek

Last edited:

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
ken i owe you a chain guide buddy!

o btw my 09 season as already started.... suckers... mwahaha fontana #2 this weekend!

p.s. this is yuroshek
Yea I figured. No worries. Better you use it now, then me stare at it. (I'm talking about the chain guide you freak :biggrin:).

Make us proud shrek!!

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
I can't believe your alive WOOF. I guess I get no love.

I'm finally back a 100% after the car accident and was tearing up the trails in the snow this weekend. South Jersey = nice and frozen with some light snow coverage. PERFECT. Call me and get down here.

West Coast Son! So jealous.

vtminuteman

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Sharon VT
I can't believe your alive WOOF. I guess I get no love.

I'm finally back a 100% after the car accident and was tearing up the trails in the snow this weekend. South Jersey = nice and frozen with some light snow coverage. PERFECT. Call me and get down here.

West Coast Son! So jealous.
hey man its yuroshek, glad your alright after that truck hit you. see you in the spring!