Quantcast

2011 Commencal Suprem Dh

Aug 2, 2010
Not sure on the release date. But there is a prototype riding around Whistler, and I have to say, they look fantastic in person.

armada

Monkey
Aug 27, 2010
in the pres release they are sajing the production is starting in early 2011 so what does this mean can you buy it this year or the next? and does anyone have any idear if they wil be awailiable in all the collers like this years?

armada

Monkey
Aug 27, 2010
yes offcourse... except for the pivot placement, the link, the shock placement, the geometry and the leverage curves oh and lets not forget the axle path :D :D

Aug 4, 2008
I give up :)

I did own a Fusion Terminator - and I have to say that floating shock gave it a weird feeling. Felt plush on parking lot - but weird on terrain.

I'm not claiming anything about Commencal tho :)

So due to floating shock and due to my experience with it I have to say that I prefer the old design. And Yes I dislike it on sole basis of an Interwebz picture.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I give up :)

I did own a Fusion Terminator - and I have to say that floating shock gave it a weird feeling. Felt plush on parking lot - but weird on terrain.

I'm not claiming anything about Commencal tho :)

So due to floating shock and due to my experience with it I have to say that I prefer the old design. And Yes I dislike it on sole basis of an Interwebz picture.
It had a floating shock and it felt weird. That doesnt mean that all floating shock bikes feel weird. You see a connection where the is none. The shock may not have worked well with the frame, the leverage curve may have been bad, the axle path, shock itself or you just didnt know how to set it up properly. Much more probable reasons than, my bike has a headtube and it feels weird so all bikes with a headtube feel weird.

As for the bike itself. I really liked the old supreme looks, this one doesnt do it for me. Though I had a very similar susp idea not so long ago.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Bike looks purdy. I'd ride it. But i'd ride anything for the right price. Even Susan Boyle.