Quantcast

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
There was a lot of debate on the 40+ sport class in the series, in the end the numbers just weren't there. However if you 40+ guys think there will be more in that class in the ESC this year we would be happy take another look at it.

As PaRider said we are trying to support the junior ranks wth a pretty solid series payout for the Cat1 men; $300-$200-$100. This is one group we need to grow on the East Coast. Compare the East vs West Junior Cat 1 entries and you'll see what I mean.

Please Note that from the first schedule (that ____ leaked out) the Attitash date was changed to June 18-19 to avoid a conflict with the nearby Sugarbush race. We will continue to do what we believe is right for racers.

Thanks for your support.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
what's the old farts take on changing up the ages? seems like everybody is bent on 30-44, then 45+....why not do 30-39, then 40+? the age differences seem somewhat tighter for the younger kids....I feel like there's a large gap between 30 and 44.
So, leave it like it was last year? I'm down with whatever, but even the 40+ Cat 2 had low entries at last years ESC, which is what the 30+ group is trying to address.

I am also down with a 45+ CAT. :D Hell, that's my racing age this year!

frankthetank

Chimp
Feb 20, 2010
NY/NJ
So, leave it like it was last year? I'm down with whatever, but even the 40+ Cat 2 had low entries at last years ESC, which is what the 30+ group is trying to address.

I am also down with a 45+ CAT. :D Hell, that's my racing age this year!
yeah yeah that's the ticket.45+ it makes some sense,then trying to compete with someone 16 years younger then you.20 to 30 seconds slower is not really competition.:)

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
This will go live shortly but for now let's call it the ESC ******** Team Challenge. Teams interested shoot us an email to register at easternstatescup @hotmail.com

500 to the top finishing team
300 to the second finishing team
and
200 to the third finishing team

We are trying so hard to bring this series to you.

Please support us and send us your ideas!!

Last edited: