Quantcast

2012 iXS Morewood Factory Roster Announced

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009
morewood lead.jpg
The folks behind the iXS Morewood doors have announced their factory team roster for the upcoming race season. Included on the team are stalwarts such as Jacqueline Harmony, Mikey Haderer, and the mysterious Mr. X. Read on for full info on what they'll be running in 2012.
---

2012 iXS Morewood Factory Team
Unique Sports Co
Central Point, Oregon

Unique Sports Co. has combined the handmade quality of South Africa's Morewood Bikes and the protective innovations of Switzerland's iXS Sports Division to create an International gravity team of US based Pros. It is our pleasure to introduce the 2012 roster...well, most of it.

Jacqueline Harmony – DH, DS, Enduro
Dante Harmony – DH, Enduro
Mikey Haderer – DH, DS, 4x, General Mayhem
Mr. X – DH, DS, 4x, Enduro
Lance Tueller – Team Manager
Japheth Myers – Team Coordinator
Scott Punt – Expo Coordinator
Ben Weaver – Expo Mechanic East
Matt Wyatt – Expo Mechanic West
Cody Cocas – Expo Mechanic Rockies​

Jacqueline Harmony – “I am so thrilled to be a part of a team, where I will be able to travel with Dante and the team to some of the best races in the U.S. and Canada. I can't wait to try out the new bike and all the new gear for 2012.”
Dante Harmony – “This year is going to be amazing with Team Harmony joining forces with Mikey Haderer on some of the best equipment out there. I am also super pumped to be focusing more on the booming sport of enduro racing.”

Mikey Haderer – “I am really excited to be working with such core brands going into 2012. Morewood had such a great standard of quality and dedication to racing that it was the perfect step for me to move forward with my racing and filming endeavors. I couldn't be more stoked to have been asked to be a part of this program."

Mr. X – “...”

Makulu.jpg
The legendary Morewood Makulu

Sukuma.jpg
The upcoming Dave Weagle Split Pivot Morewood Sukuma

iXS Kit.jpg
iXS Sports Division is the team’s choice for helmets, gloves, clothing, and protection.

The Makulu bikes are being built with the finest components from VP Components, MRP, Deity, Grammo, Cane Creek, ENVE, and more. The 4x and Enduro bikes will add the White Bros. Loop fork up front.

Be sure to check out the Solar Sense powered team set-up at races all over North America. The pit will provide neutral support for VP and MRP riders.

The iXS Morewood factory team will develop product for VP, Grammo, and others.

VP Pedal.jpg
Jackie and the boys will be running several pedals from VP like the 308g VP-69 with a Ti spindle (Spindle not pictured). They will help to develop and refine products for several companies.

Team Logos.jpg

New sponsors, product developments, team builds, and event reports will be posted to iXS USA and Morewood USA. See you at the races!

iXS USA
Morewood Bikes USA
VP USA
Solar Sense PV
Deity Components
Mountain Racing Products
White Brothers

[fblike]http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247698&p=3737894#post3737894[/fblike]