resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this cream puff is back up for sale

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
About to do a donut run for the girls.

Put LED bulbs in the Subaru last night when I was done with the girls. Very nice inside now. Planning car focus next weekend. Should finish basement and remaining main floor baseboards today. Internet still doesn't work. Starting to think the insulation guy might have stepped on a wire while working in the attic and fucked things up.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Working Sunday. I was not supposed to, but the person who was apparently got scheduled for 12 days in a row including 3 of 4 weekend days. As I do not want to see her driven to quitting from our practice I took this day, which is slightly rough since I was on 5-10 PM last night.

On the upside, though, I have earned good citizen points, and I'm fast enough that I should be able to get the call-shift required work done as well as a good proportion of my share of Monday morning's outpatient cases. Therefore I will earn myself the ability to come in quite late tomorrow.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I am going to base the first half of my day on the approach posted by @CrabJoe StretchPants

Followed by a long drive, with hopefully light ski traffic so we don't take forever to get home.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lazy Sunday. Breakfast burrito with sauteed mushrooms, peppers, and jalapeno, topped with avacado. Gonna clean the kitchen and make pasta dough. Might do some bike shop cleaning but that's about the extent of my day.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got dragged around the woods real good by @Adventurous and I loved every second of it. Though I am clearly out of shape again. I can blame some of it on all the work yesterday and lack of eating anything this morning due to running late, but I need to get back in form.

Get wide bars they said, you'll be cool they said:
IMG_20210328_095307668_resize_87.jpg
IMG_20210328_093408071_resize_93.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Got dragged around the woods real good by @Adventurous and I loved every second of it. Though I am clearly out of shape again. I can blame some of it on all the work yesterday and lack of eating anything this morning due to running late, but I need to get back in form.

Get wide bars they said, you'll be cool they said:
View attachment 158255View attachment 158256
Heck yea!

Mellow Sunday ahead. I may do some bike maintenance and get ready for spring. Trails will melt out this week, and ski season is winding down.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Does this deserve its own thread?
We should all send in pics and have one person in charge of posting a series, and then we guess which pic goes with which monkey.
Intriguing concept. Why not a small entry fee and proceeds go to who guesses correctly.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY ffs. I ran a 10-ish mile "virtual race" this morning at 6:54 pace. Acceptable but not my best. It's tough running solo races. It'll be nice when I can race actual people again. I am looking at May for that. It is dumping rain now. I am thinking of climbing onto the bike trainer to loosen up my stiff legs a bit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ah, fun ride as always. I like to think im getting better technically speaking, but who knows.

Also, JHFC. Just found a tick crawling up my thigh. Its too early for this shit.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Got out and swam in the surf today, which I haven’t done in ten years. I was a little freaked out by the waves at first, but got the hang of it a little. I’ll never be a good surfer, I have accepted that fact. Humbling. Kiddo had a blast.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Upgrading something at work and after restarting the thing, it has failed to come back online. Have to go into work, dammit. :(
Fixed my stuff.

Now to go grocery shopping, pickup some beer and continuing rebuilding the bikes.

Would have liked to go for a ride today, but its been raining all day anyways, so not a total loss.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Does this deserve its own thread?
We should all send in pics and have one person in charge of posting a series, and then we guess which pic goes with which monkey.
how does on factor in the elusive "ghost shit"...

the one you swore you took but disappeared down the pipe and left no evidence upon wiping....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
perhaps all entries must be submitted on cardboard. Otherwise we’d recognize @Toshi ’s bidet and @stoney’s gold filigree on the porcelain.

Perhaps require all entries to be made into a readily available postal shipping box. Sets a standard for size and easily sent in to resolve any disputed authenticity.