Quantcast

2024 DH Fantasy League

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
Maybe those law changes that I mentioned in a different thread will bring some good news for yall over there!

But yeah, sucks...
Oh well, no big deal, I won a round last year and I think it was the same no-Quebec rule last year :D I still received my prize so I guess they don’t enforce it that much.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I think I said Kerr because he'd just lawndarted. Gwin hasn't won anything this decade (maybe?) and knew loosely that Daprela had just been dropped like a hot potato.
I thought there was some me too going on there given Daprela supposedly doing a bad thing and Kerr's supposed relationship with an employee but maybe I'm out of date here and those rumors have been debunked.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Kerr's relationship is out in plain site on the lovers instagram, nothing hiding there. :rofl:

Gwin is still out with a bum elbow.

The Daprela thing has been pretty quiet since it first blew up, I believe. Who knows, its probably none of our business until its an actual legal thing.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Gwin is commentating the first 4 rounds, and Daprela is privateer after getting dropped by Canyon.

Kerr is riding a bike that debonded at Hardline lol.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Gwin is commentating the first 4 rounds, and Daprela is privateer after getting dropped by Canyon.

Kerr is riding a bike that debonded at Hardline lol.

I am sure it isn't the same exact bike.

Nothing inherently wrong with a bonded
bike, someone certainly fucked up one of them. Pivot had a video showing a bonded bike getting glued together. I can't say what was done off screen but they only showed epoxy getting applied to the tube and not the lug, which would be bad, very bad.

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Vital has one too, and you can pick Jrs.

Ride Monkey League of Gentlemen
password: Ochain Jesus

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
If you read the few comments in this thread regarding young riders, the enthusiasm is awkward.
But hey...I got my picks in on Vital. FOKK that creepy weirdo other site. Spotted the RM group and jumped here for the first time in a bit to get my passss worddddddd.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Aw frick. The meme team already ran out of steam.

I tried to pick all ‘Mericans to show you euro trash what for, and 1/2 my team is injured before launch. Womp womp. Oh well maybe next year