Quantcast

~~~ 2024 gmt ~~~

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I went to bed at 9 last night and slept the whole way through to my alarm at 430.

The year end retention bonus the airline promised everyone is now officially overdue. Should make for an interesting morning.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy New Year, frens!!! :dance:

I was up at 6:00 thanks to the dog, so I hit the high school track and ran 8 good miles. Glad to get that done and out of the way. Chores on tap the rest of the day...maybe take the foster dog for a wash.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Celebrated the new year from the comfort of my bed and continued celebrating until 730 am. Great way to ring in the new year.

Today I shall putter around while the thought of going back to work tomorrow after 12 days off looms over me.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Happy New Year to all you monkeys!

Cross bike ride in the rain done, now on to clean the bike. :disgust:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So are we going to have only one GMT for the entire year? Seems sketchy.

Sun is out so I shall go into the wood to burn off excess cheese.

brb

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello
2023 ended with a...squirt

got out for a bike ride yesterday but it ended shorter than expected due to that same battery cutting out halfway through. No warnings, just dead. Some temperature sensitive chemistry in there is over sensitive apparently. Turned back and still got 12 miles, but it was also cold as heck out there

Had some TBell for lunch and was treated with food poisoning for the rest of the evening. Wife got mad at me for being sick, so I spent the evening getting glared at and going to the toilet every 15 minutes. Hoping 2024 is better

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Happy newish year everybody! I was in bed with my doped dog at 10, the fireworks didn't stop until 12:20 which is excessive IMO. Chilling with the wife, will likely take Lil Man his new whip and pick up the old one to put up for sale. I told him he will get the money from the sale, too. So he is excited. He fits the new bike well, but he is having to get used to the size difference. It's a small 20, but still bigger than the old 18, but he will adjust in no time..

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Good Morning my Brothers. I had this guy ask me if I am going to Heaven on TV? I said I don’t know? He said go here and find out.

Fuck I’m buzzed,going to smoke some pot and try to go to bed. 3:38am it all went away. My Dogs are all warm in their blankets and sleeping hard,Avy is just confused? Drunk,but hungry,to tired to cook,happy it’s over,but sad I don’t know if I’m going to Heaven?

Avy

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Home after a week on the beach in the Dominican Republic….i already don’t like it! I do love giving my kids these “experiences” rather than a load of crap they don’t need under the tree.
First time at an all-inclusive resort too….i definitely recommend! Also, tip your bartender and you’ll have delicious drinks waiting for you!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Home after a week on the beach in the Dominican Republic….i already don’t like it! I do love giving my kids these “experiences” rather than a load of crap they don’t need under the tree.
First time at an all-inclusive resort too….i definitely recommend! Also, tip your bartender and you’ll have delicious drinks waiting for you!
Exactly you have to tip even if its free if you like good service and happy people.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a deeper dive into the glove box....

20240101_134945.jpg

not sure how this made it in there....this was atleast 5 cars ago....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
What a fucked way to start 2024. Picked up my first dialysis patient , they came out late. Then 10 minutes from the clinic they projectile vomited all over the back of the rig. The sounds and the smell almost turned my stomach. Thankfully we carry large bags of kitty litter for such issues. 20 minute biohaszard decon ensued.