Quantcast

~~~ 2024 gmt ~~~

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
hello
2023 ended with a...squirt

got out for a bike ride yesterday but it ended shorter than expected due to that same battery cutting out halfway through. No warnings, just dead. Some temperature sensitive chemistry in there is over sensitive apparently. Turned back and still got 12 miles, but it was also cold as heck out there

Had some TBell for lunch and was treated with food poisoning for the rest of the evening. Wife got mad at me for being sick, so I spent the evening getting glared at and going to the toilet every 15 minutes. Hoping 2024 is better
Should have just pooped on her. Some people are into that.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Has been a busy weekend. Mrs’s family loved cruising in the RV. But 10 hrs behind the wheel hauling screaming kids is about all I can take. When a niece was throwing a temper tantrum it took all of my will power not to slam on the brakes.

Had Christmas at my folks yesterday. Twas nice.

Had a nice ride this morning with friends. 2024 should be a good year.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Wife is 2 weeks post surgery on her knee. She is serious business these days.

Happy New Year. Was working in my shop last night and lost track of time. Decided to leave at midnight. When I was locking my gate all these fireworks and gunshots started going off everywhere. It took my a second to remember what the hell was going on.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Wife kicked my sick coughing ass out of bed and to the couch last night. I slept good though. Guess she’ll have to take down all the tacky decorations today while I lay around and surf the webs and try not to shart, vomit, or cough myself into a hospital bed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lazy day today. Didn't feel like doing much, so just went for a long drive through the hills on dirt roads.

Girlfriend had to pee, so I swung into the provincial park we happened to be passing. But low and behold, they've put up gates and ya have to pre register to be able to park here. I pulled over into the entrance so she could walk in, but get a load of this empty parking lot. And yeah I checked, the park was "full" and not accepting anymore registrations.

Pretty dumb... imo there should at least be some first come first serve parking.

Though also dumb, there are 3 other parking spots and trails that go into the park, which are first come first serve.

/rant

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Home after a week on the beach in the Dominican Republic….i already don’t like it! I do love giving my kids these “experiences” rather than a load of crap they don’t need under the tree.
First time at an all-inclusive resort too….i definitely recommend! Also, tip your bartender and you’ll have delicious drinks waiting for you!
Wife and I did our first all inclusive in Antigua last January for our 10 yr anniversary and it was an excellent time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Either peeps are getting cheap or too expensive for some peeps, when I was in the keys, stopped into a pretty nice place for some shrimp and cocktails one evening, tipped the bartender 30% and she said it was the first tip she had all-day
There are certain stereotypes of various people who love to go to Florida that aligns well with this.