Quantcast

20mm Thru-axle cap Help!

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
Need some help monkeys...was wondering if anyone has a marzocchi 20mm Thru-axle cap(threaded cap side) that they want to get rid of???? I somehow managed to lose the cap end of the 20mm axle from my marzocchi 888. If anyone has an extra threaded cap lying around and wants to get rid of it or has a marzocchi 20mm thru-axle for an 888 for sale, PLEASE LET ME KNOW/PM me!!! I just finished buildin my bike and now can't ride it until I get one. Thanks y'all!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
$15 shipped for the axle and axle cap. Essentially brand new, I never built up the hub or mounted this on a fork. (I sold the hub already)

PM me for paypal details.

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
$15 shipped for the axle and axle cap. Essentially brand new, I never built up the hub or mounted this on a fork. (I sold the hub already)

PM me for paypal details.

H8R...clear ur pm box...its full. Is that axle u have compatible with a marzocchi 888 axle? i just want to make sure it will fit. let me know. thanks

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
anyone else have a spare 20mm axle cap for sale?
Fvck it, PM me your address and I'll send you the axle cap. The axle won't fit (too short it's for a Z1) but the cap will.

Send me a pack of gum in return. Mint. Orbit is fine.