Quantcast

22.2 bars...

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
nemesis.. soon to come..
yea REALLY SOON I hope !!! like 20 16ft leanghts of TrueTemper OX platiunum 22.2 x .065 jsut showed up yeasterday here to the shop , we literly can not move without haveing to step over this big ass box of material !!

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
yea REALLY SOON I hope !!! like 20 16ft leanghts of TrueTemper OX platiunum 22.2 x .065 jsut showed up yeasterday here to the shop , we literly can not move without
haveing to step over this big ass box of material !!
26-28" of that will see my door step...Now get to it! (please don't make the bar unattractive)

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
26-28" of that will see my door step...Now get to it! (please don't make the bar unattractive)
I'm on ot !!
The 3d models are almost done , I just need to sit down tomorrow or the next day and calculate center line leangh then cut all 260+ft of it into ( ? ) leangh pieces to take to the machinist to have the centers knurled , after that off to the cnc bender and that only takes about a week .

Not a stupid looking bar either , in the end they should look very cool !!

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Brad:

How much? How much for worldwide shipping? I am gonna be riding a garbage bar for a few weeks until you can get them made and sent but please put me in line for one...

Used this thread for this question as there may be some other monkeys interested.

Thanks

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Brad:

How much? How much for worldwide shipping? I am gonna be riding a garbage bar for a few weeks until you can get them made and sent but please put me in line for one...

Used this thread for this question as there may be some other monkeys interested.

Thanks

Right now I'm not 100% sure on price but they should be just around $50 per bar

The final bars should be back from heattreat and powdercoat within the next 2 weeks !!

There are a few people already on the waitng list for these bars as well as the new 22.2mm / 25.5mm Nemesis Project stems
PM if you would like to be added .

shipping internationally can be done through USPS with the total bar demension being around 30in long X 3in x 2in box

Thanks
Brad
Nemesis Project

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
Right now I'm not 100% sure on price but they should be just around $50 per bar

The final bars should be back from heattreat and powdercoat within the next 2 weeks !!

There are a few people already on the waitng list for these bars as well as the new 22.2mm / 25.5mm Nemesis Project stems
PM if you would like to be added .

shipping internationally can be done through USPS with the total bar demension being around 30in long X 3in x 2in box

Thanks
Brad
Nemesis Project
and what colors will be coming back from powdercoat???

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
and what colors will be coming back from powdercoat???
Well all your concerned anout is the blue to match your bike right ??

I'm not telling what colors , gotta ait untill SeaOtter to see
They will all be orignal Nem-Pro approved colors and finish option's.

Stay tuned !!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Well I thought I'd give everyone a look into what goes into the development process of one of our products this time a handlebar!!

Since there really isnt anyhting to revolutionary in a 22.2mm steel bar I figure it's ok to post up a few of the latest renderings of what the bar is going to look like in the end . These views are from a full 3d model were we calculated plain of rotation for each of the bends and the rise of the bar :shocked:
Thanks for the continued support for Nem-Pro !!
Hope you guys like these :twitch:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
i'd like to see you do that for mine....

on a random note, i don't think i like that much backsweep...

Yea gonna be hard to do with your bike LOL

Backsweep is only 9degrees and upsweep is 4 degrees so they should feel pretty similar to most DH bars with a tad more rise and a nicer side bend for better jumping clearance !!!

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
Well I thought I'd give everyone a look into what goes into the development process of one of our products this time a handlebar!!

Since there really isnt anyhting to revolutionary in a 22.2mm steel bar I figure it's ok to post up a few of the latest renderings of what the bar is going to look like in the end . These views are from a full 3d model were we calculated plain of rotation for each of the bends and the rise of the bar :shocked:
Thanks for the continued support for Nem-Pro !!
Hope you guys like these :twitch:

Sweet, when will they be in the mail?:clapping: :cheers: :D

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
talked to brad at 5 today leaving the gym, he had just picked them up from the bender and said they look breathtaking. he said they look like monkeylights bend wise but very compact and plain out sick. lots of x up and turndown clearance on em too boot. cant wait for my sets to come in. tits

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Can't wait... got my molly dressed all pretty with the exception of a pair o' ugly ass bars. Photos'll be up after I get a set of these bars shipped over this way. Again... I am voting for a paii painted up to match a set of fly "dirty white" cranks.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
hey guys, what's up, I'm actually over the fence and into the action here, haha...

Brad, those bars are looking sick man, you been hidin' stuff from me! c'mon now, didn't see this action droppin' on the other boards!?

double-duece dot duece is where it's at mang! can you say elementary?

swerve76

Monkey
Aug 30, 2003
nevada
Satori is here too...you're everywhere. Anyone know what the price and availability will be for these?. Asked a similar question in an older thread and did not get much of an answer.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Hello everyone !!

I jsut got back from SeaOtter and we had a great time !!
the bars are done !! Along with the 22.2/25.4mm stems !!

There were allot of pictures taken at the NemPro booth by all sorta of media and press !

First one to find pictures of the bars and stems on the web and post them in this thread get's a FREE Nem-Pro Tshirt
so get surfing and find thoes pic's !!

Brad