Quantcast

2226 Race photos of Downhill at Fontana 3-7-10 David Klaassenvanoorschot Wins

Karaoke RV

Chimp
Jun 16, 2008
I have about 2226 photos. But didn't get everyone, had to race. All the photos are free. If you use them please give me credit.
Thanks, Dale Hernandez
#428...
Dale RH's photosets on Flickr

Once you pick your set, click on Details for bigger photos.Then if like it click on it again and If you would like to download the pic click on all sizes and pick you size.

ucsbMTBmember

Monkey
Nov 20, 2009
any pictures from e class? didnt see any of them up. Yuroshek, were you out in santa barbara the other day with rando and the rest of your team? i know me and my buddies rode down behind them on cold springs

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Cool video - was that your race run? Why were a bunch of people standing at the road? There didn't appear to be anything exciting to see at that point in the course. The last flat section... the great equalizer :)

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
any pictures from e class? didnt see any of them up. Yuroshek, were you out in santa barbara the other day with rando and the rest of your team? i know me and my buddies rode down behind them on cold springs
Nope not me im down in San Diego.

Cool video - was that your race run? Why were a bunch of people standing at the road? There didn't appear to be anything exciting to see at that point in the course. The last flat section... the great equalizer :)
you could see quite a bit of the course from the road and they were just helping everyone out cross that section, it was a hard uphill pedal!

check out this video that six3events put together of myself.