Quantcast

23 F***n' degrees

jparker164

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
I don't loathe winter so much as the nether season between snowboarding and biking. Otherwise known as drinking season.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Ha, btw, forgot to say but 60miles away from where s1ngletrack lives, where I live...we had a snowday :D SO ive been sitting around all day, its nice. :p

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
We may not have as much as the resort type riding as you guys, but it was straight up hot here today. 80+ degrees in the dirtty souf

Riding all winter will be sweet

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i like the fact that we don't have extreme seasons here..... The trails in the mountains get snowed in, but it preserves them for next summer, and there's lowland XC, just don't get as much gravity for mt. biking in the winter around here is all.....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
bradical said:
We may not have as much as the resort type riding as you guys, but it was straight up hot here today. 80+ degrees in the dirtty souf

Riding all winter will be sweet

yep. stoopid hot weather in November :angry: I love the cold

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
BurlySurly said:
Uh...skiing/snowboarding/meatpreservation...what more could you want?
May I add "braaaaping" to your list of slashed-out wintertime activites? And indoor BMX-ing asswell?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Full Trucker said:
May I add "braaaaping" to your list of slashed-out wintertime activites? And indoor BMX-ing asswell?
Only if you dont bail on me AGAIN next time i try to ride CO in the winter.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
BurlyShirley said:
Only if you dont bail on me AGAIN next time i try to ride CO in the winter.
No bailing this time mang! Consider riding a done deal with a side order of BRAAAP.

NineFingers said:
Are you up in OH? Seen a guy on Spokejunkies with your avatar, just wondering if that's you.
No sir... I'm a loyal Ridemonkey. But I am a little curious as to the duplication of avatar...

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Full Trucker said:
have you taken you bike out yet?

i have an 2day enduro in 2 weeks. :blah:

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Yeah this ones kinda late... 23 degrees is great, open your fridge door and turn it off. Everything is cold and no more door opening for a beer. "Life is good people"

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
bcd said:
have you taken you bike out yet?
The bike is paid for, but I haven't picked it up quite yet. Something due to my no-license situation. Anyhow, I take full possession this weekend, and Saturday is the innagural ride. I can't WAIT to be so scared out of my mind for no good reason!!!! Gonna hit the dirt oval to learn how to shift, and then it's gonna be Ranpart Range until springtime!

Sweet action!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Full Trucker said:
The bike is paid for, but I haven't picked it up quite yet. Something due to my no-license situation. Anyhow, I take full possession this weekend, and Saturday is the innagural ride. I can't WAIT to be so scared out of my mind for no good reason!!!! Gonna hit the dirt oval to learn how to shift, and then it's gonna be Ranpart Range until springtime!

Sweet action!
isn't it fun to learn somthing new?

i had never riden a moto b/f i got mine.

a 2weeks later and i can use it wide open!

they are super fun for sure