Quantcast

24 horus of conyers

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
if anyone is planning on doing the 24 hours of conyers let me know. i'll show ya tha ropes of the course... i live about 30 minutes from the course and i know that course very well and am willing to help some ppl improve their lap times out there.....would put some ppl up but i know my mom wouldn't like that all that much....

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Wish I could come back this year (it would be my third time), but I have my series downhill finals that same weekend...

Good luck to all y'all, though (especially Kerry Myers - send her my best!)

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
tammy by some odd chance are you one of my IF teammates? i think i've emailed you before? i know i've talked to kerry....but i think i remember emailing you a few times too.....

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by indieboy
tammy by some odd chance are you one of my IF teammates? i think i've emailed you before? i know i've talked to kerry....but i think i remember emailing you a few times too.....
Afraid not - I race for Titus. You may be thinking of Kerry Combs who races for IF...I haven't met any of the other IF riders.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
no i've met kerry, i must have been thinking of someone else. sorrrrry :o: you'll probably see me around at some of the big ambc events n cane creek races. i'll be the lil jerky boy on the pimped out Ti IF, trust me you'll see me i stick out like a sore thumb b/c i'm the only male racer in the SE for IF. hope to see ya at one of the races.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by indieboy
no i've met kerry, i must have been thinking of someone else. sorrrrry :o: you'll probably see me around at some of the big ambc events n cane creek races. i'll be the lil jerky boy on the pimped out Ti IF, trust me you'll see me i stick out like a sore thumb b/c i'm the only male racer in the SE for IF. hope to see ya at one of the races.
You'll have to come to the DH races - that's what I'm focusing on this season:)