Quantcast

25* bot posts, *3* bots *52

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Who boards cats?!? :confused:
What do you do?

If we go away for 2-3 days, yeah its fine. We just put out a big bowl of food, lots of water and a second litter box. But more than that...seems like a good way to come back to shit covered bed after the cat had figured out that you're gone. :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
What do you do?

If we go away for 2-3 days, yeah its fine. We just put out a big bowl of food, lots of water and a second litter box. But more than that...seems like a good way to come back to shit covered bed after the cat had figured out that you're gone. :D
He's on his own for any holiday a week or less. More than a week and we have a neighbor come in just to check on him. But yeah - big assed bowl of food and water and extra litter. I think he'd be fine without any supervision for a couple weeks...

I guess that only having one, and one that doesn't shit anywhere but the litter box, may help. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
He's on his own for any holiday a week or less. More than a week and we have a neighbor come in just to check on him. But yeah - big assed bowl of food and water and extra litter. I think he'd be fine without any supervision for a couple weeks...

I guess that only having one, and one that doesn't shit anywhere but the litter box, may help. :D
We pushed it to 4 or 5 days last winter, when the old cat was still alive.

Set up an iPad so we could check in and watch on him. On the last day the dude laid out a steamer right in front of the camera. :rofl: :rofl:

Our biggest fear with this orange cat is that he is a glutten.. he'll just eat until he can't move anymore.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'd never leave my cats alone for more than 2-3 days at least not without a friend checking in or staying with them. My dogs would lose their minds if I spent too long in the garage without them.

I miss having pets. I need to correct that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'd never leave my cats alone for more than 2-3 days at least not without a friend checking in or staying with them. My dogs would lose their minds if I spent too long in the garage without them.

I miss having pets. I need to correct that.
:thumb:

You may find, that trying to adopt a pet right now is a bit like trying to buy a bike right now. That's how the male, black lab we were looking for somehow turned into a girl, chihuahua.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:thumb:

You may find, that trying to adopt a pet right now is a bit like trying to buy a bike right now. That's how the male, black lab we were looking for somehow turned into a girl, chihuahua.
@Full Trucker 's two chihuahuas, CousCous & Rambo, are both awesome.