Quantcast

26 West Season Schedule

Apr 26, 2008
26 West Mountain Bike Park 2008 Schedule
2nd Annual North Carolina State DH Champs Highlights Season

26 West is here to stay - with more features built everyday! For 2008, the park is scheduled to operate until November 1. Currently, five trails are bedding-in quite well and the freeride park is getting dialed.

A formal Grand Opening and Media Day will be held in August to officially kick-off the Fall Riding Season. The State Champs DH race will be held October 11and will feature an extended course to gain the full elevation of the mountain. Scheduled race-course workdays will be held. The season finale will be a November 1 freeride comp, chainless DH race and old-school slalom race.

Stay tuned for 26 West's website: www.ride26west.com. The site will be live soon and will provide park info and galleries for your viewing pleasure.

For more information, please call Ryan Taylor: 828-553-5856

Crazy Legs

Chimp
Jul 7, 2004
Greenville
Thanks for the post Ryan. I had a great time on Sunday, and enjoyed talking to you. Continued success and hope to see you in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see whats new!

jondog

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
G-Vegas
I just spoke with Ryan cause he doesn't have internet @ his place, I thought I'd call to help get some questions answered.

As far as the Media Day goes, he is still coordinating with the local news folks and others to nail down a good day. He said that he will let everyone know ASAP.

www.ride26west.com will be the source for all the race information. As for some info now, there will be a pro class and an amateur class. Of course the pros will race for cash!!! And the top amateurs will receive some cool schwag!!! The afternoon before the race will be open for practice, and qualifying for the pros.

***Note***
Ryan welcomes phone calls if you are curious about trail conditions/progressions, so give him a call the day before you head up!

I hope this helps!!

J