Quantcast

26in of love

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
there is a ton of gucci bikes out there...just wait til you see my new babydoll way more low pro ill post it up in a few weeks.

karpidisco

Chimp
Jun 19, 2005
breakless is really fun you get so dialed and your bike feels so lite but its weird putting them back on

cornfed

Monkey
Jul 30, 2007
MTBoarder--Thanks for the compliments. I've been really happy with this bike. I have the rear axle placement at about mid-dropout. I plan to remove a link and move it up a bit more... long TT (23.1"actual) and short stays are where it at...

Crue---Your bike is ridiculous! It's absolutely sweet as hell.

karmapolice

Chimp
Nov 3, 2007
Marietta, GA
Some updated pics of my dj with some new parts and my friends bike. Still have more stuff coming such as a diffrent stem and allready have os bars.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Man, there has been some awesome riding and bike photos on here lately, here's mine.

Eastern dj4

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
That's a great photo , I can smell the light evening fog everytime I look at it.

Sick looking bike .. congrats!!:clapping:
Great job on the build!!
Thanks.

The best part is, I took it when it was pitch black out at 10PM. :-)
I was pleased with how the shot turned out considering it was so windy and dark that I had to manually focus, and could hardly tell how it looks...just had to hope for the best.

:imstupid:

rid3HB

Monkey
Aug 28, 2007
alright! just picked up my jackal today. already in love...

not great quality pics as you can see but they get the point across.

karmapolice

Chimp
Nov 3, 2007
Marietta, GA
Love in Progress

Big Shout out to every one at Black Market for taking care of me (Carter, Adam, Mondo) especially Adam but they are all awesome guys and can with confidence recommend them to anyone and do.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth

Other trials bike...
Yabba Bow frame
Zoo CNC fork
Middleburn cranks
Chris King headset
Chris King rear hub
Hope Pro II front hub
Magura HS33 rear brake