Quantcast

>>> !!! <<<

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Indeed. Cold-weather stuff can be in the ground now (greens, peas, onions, carrots, etc.), but warm-weather stuff should probably wait until Memorial Day. And then pray to the @FSM that the hail misses us. :mad:
We're supposed to get a dusting of snow tonight.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
i stopped carrying my phone when i ride (generally). so rarely pictures.
I am no expert but can easily take a crappy picture in about 10 seconds plus I rarely take the backpack on local trails so it's nice to have a bail out option if I flat or crash. Also handy for tracking in case I murder or something.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am no expert but can easily take a crappy picture in about 10 seconds plus I rarely take the backpack on local trails so it's nice to have a bail out option if I flat or crash. Also handy for tracking in case I murder or something.
almost all the places i ride i'm never more than a 15-20 minute walk and are fairly well trafficked trails. i just like carrying as little as possible.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rode the hardtail on real trails for the first time today. 3000 ft of elevation in 16 miles. That thing is a dream in the steep shit, I don't miss the suspension at all. It is kind of brutal on the flatter stuff. Thankfully I can pick different trails and get 3000ft in 12 or so miles.