Quantcast

29'rs- I'm sold.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA

BMX+29'r= maybe the cheapest bike for the most elemental forms of shredding. After ****ing around with some other ideas I'm stoked on it.

We built some 650b ones too. Also a badass ride. Gotta jump on the bandwagon if I'm gonna get paid.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I had the "aha" moment riding a ****ty Trek to the package store. The damn things are SO MUCH better for riding slow than a 26" or 650b bike. I can't wait to cruise some sidewalks this summer. If you go really fast they are kind of rad.
I'll certainly still ride the piss out of my 650b and 26" bikes but golly when you are too have all the fancy **** I feel like I need it's certainly a fun compromise.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Wyatt,
A similar build but with parts less-expensive than the Paul's stuff would be about $1800-$2000. We haven't had a bunch of orders for them so I haven't priced out stock kits. Atom who owns the bike above paid $2600, but I did stuff like strip the ano and polish out the rims. Also, he knows I needs the money more than he does so he likes to tip!

We just finished some aluminum 29" aluminum race/trail bikes that are pretty badass so far too!

brrrrap!

Last edited:

wyatt79m

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
Mickey, thanks for the info. I really like the looks of that. I'll have to go take a look around your website.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I need to poke around the site too. My girlfriend has been building/maintaining the site all year, I've got a feeling it must be missing tons of info.