Quantcast

2nd Clemson Review

BigClyde

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Greenville, SC
Bottom line...Sweet Run!!!!!!!!!!

So much work and it has paid off. Highlights for me...wall ride, step down, nearly casing the road gap.

All those guys I met out there, thanks.

I have one question that could be criticism...is the hairpin right turn after the wall ride going to stay like that? It is the only place on the trail that doesn't seem flowy. Just me.

By the way, will the trail be open for regular traffic this Friday or are you going to shut down for the race?

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Yeah props to the guys who have put all that work into that place, it was a blast. Cant make it for the race, but I'll definatley be back. :clapping:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
the hairpin right turn after the wall ride going to stay like that? It is the only place on the trail that doesn't seem flowy. Just me.?
Come on man!!!! The berm has flow, you just have to pull the bike harder out of the turn. I like the fact that it slows you down a little. Plus if you enter the berm right you can rip it!!!!!!

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Tight section is staying as is, but will be marked a little better, but will physically ride the same.

We will be performing maintenance on the trail this wed, thurs and friday. So long as you dont hit us I don't have a problem with you riding it. I would think most of the work will be done wed and thursday so friday should be open to rip with minimal interference.

Lets hope the rain helped out alot.

So-EastMatt

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
We had so much fun this past saturday. Several of us spent some time on the old slalom course. It's good to see that it's been revived and revamped over the past few months. That track still rips! I'd love to see a DS race on that again soon. The turns after the wall ride are one of my favorite parts of the course. That's one section on that couse where time will be either made or lost.