Quantcast

2six stallions are totally legit now

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
on the bus going to our hotel in Cusco, Kyle strait told me they forgot to pay their domain name and someone else bought it...their still planning on getting another site up

wicked cool

Monkey
Jun 22, 2004
I will say one thing though, I will have NO RESPECT for the 26 stallions if you don't have at least one E-40 song in your video! ! ! ! I know he's nor-cal (so am I) but 40 fonz-a-relli needs at least one jam in the video, or your video just won't be all that. I'd prefer the song be set aside for Zink, because Nevada is the new Nor-Cal.
screw e-40s fat ass, they need People Under The Stairs! hands down best rap from cali ever.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
This was a good listen. I like that Vital/Spomer is going through the ol' rolodex and pulling out these characters to interview who helped make mountain biking suck less. What're the chances we get a Zach Dank podcast?

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
This was a good listen. I like that Vital/Spomer is going through the ol' rolodex and pulling out these characters to interview who helped make mountain biking suck less. What're the chances we get a Zach Dank podcast?
When I was in college he'd come by the shop on the weekends (when the owner was not around) and trade dank for bike work. A barter system that others then adopted..lots of green growing up in those NorCal hills.:p

Also did some funny shit like put a sign up on the illegal trails built on someone else's land that said "Leave some $ if you want to ride my trail". :crazy:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Didn't these guys die at puberty?
in a way, yes :rofl:

Is spomer back in socal?

If so, a possibility. Neither one of them is that awesome at communication or returning calls so it would probably take 10 years

When I was in college he'd come by the shop on the weekends (when the owner was not around) and trade dank for bike work..
we once rolled in late on a saturday night, you (if it was you) pulled a rim off a wheel of a bike on the floor to rebuild an exploded wheel for me that i had just busted on the stinc. i was in town from LA and you saved the weekend...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I just entertained myself last night by pausing the Podcast, coming to RM and clicking his username, then reading several of his posts. It seems the ongoing theme was that he was always looking for Sanjay to give him back his stuff. :sarcastic:

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
we once rolled in late on a saturday night, you (if it was you) pulled a rim off a wheel of a bike on the floor to rebuild an exploded wheel for me that i had just busted on the stinc. i was in town from LA and you saved the weekend...
Haha, either me or Chuck if it was a wheel build.

Those days are pretty hazy, especially if it was going back to the shop late. The fridge always had beer, so often it was the after party when the bars shut down.

It was a good thing if I made it home, woke up a few times Sunday morning curled up on a flattened bike box.