Quantcast

3-11 What are Conditions at Country Park??

Feb 13, 2005
NC
Hey, will Country Park dirt jumps be ridable tomorrow? We got a lot of rain in the Triangle. Might head over that way if it's dry enought to ride.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
In Winston it rained hard for about 30min, I think most of the Greensboroians are on a street ride so they might take a while to respond. Im gonna head over around 12, Ill be on a white IdenTITI Dr. Jeckyl what time r u comin?

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Hello my bros'...I'm one of the locals - the Park looked very muddy today when I went by (minutes after the rain)...weird thing about Country Park is it seems to drain off and dry up fast...Check in tomorrow morning, I'm going by in the early a.m. - I'll post sometime before Teen Titans comes on :D

...by the way, what are we calling it?...The Park, Country Park Jumps...I've even heard the zone?...just wondering...

...and yes many of the locals are going urban tonight...Merrit told me they were riding from his store...which is going to be very cool once he's fully up and running - or rolling I should say :thumb:

danW

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
yeah, about that urban ride........I flatted an Intense downhill tube on a step-up jump. oh, and I weigh a buck-twenty. As for the name of the place, I overheard some prick on a cell phone calling it an RC track. Wow, what a cool dude.

Feb 13, 2005
NC
escapeartist said:
In Winston it rained hard for about 30min, I think most of the Greensboroians are on a street ride so they might take a while to respond. Im gonna head over around 12, Ill be on a white IdenTITI Dr. Jeckyl what time r u comin?
I'll wait for the others to post tomorrow a.m. before heading over. If it's dry, we'll be there. Would hope to be there by 11 or so. I'm on a blue coiler. My boy is on a specialized bighit grom. Hopefully it's dry and we'll see ya there.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
motomike said:
yeah, about that urban ride........I flatted an Intense downhill tube on a step-up jump. oh, and I weigh a buck-twenty. As for the name of the place, I overheard some prick on a cell phone calling it an RC track. Wow, what a cool dude.
haha does that mean we get to smash rc cars?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
sure dude. that would be awesome. Hopefully I'll get to do it tomorrow at Hobby Park. Also, major congrats on that kick-ass job. Millions of people envy you know.....

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Just so ya'll know, CP is old news for saterday, Winston-Salem is where its at. Mountain Geeker im sure someone will show up at CP, but if you or anyone wants the skinny on Winston, just drop me a pm, or hit me up on aim at mtbiker2830. We're not sure what were gonna do but it'l be fun, the more the merryier