Quantcast

3 pictures from some evening dirt jumping

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Well my bike is all packed up to fly off to utah tomorrow, so I took a few shots of brad tonight at the jumps. I shot mostly film, so I only got a few digital ones, but they came out real nice. There are a couple others I may post, but they are about the same as these. Good sky.

Brad hipping over the big gap, this tranny serves 2 jumps, each can be hipped or jumped straight, nice setup.

The sky.

Enjoy these.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
That sure is a nice sillhouette shot. diggin the 2nd one too. Goin to Utah eh? what's the scoop on that? gotta ride while you're there and take lotsa pics man!:thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Msisle Dad
that kid was on the cover of dirt rag

Morgan
T-pirate is the kid who took the pictures.....

he also wears a blanket with "RESPECT" written on it, which has turned into a bizarre cult. Hope your caught up now.....:p

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Originally posted by Skookum
That sure is a nice sillhouette shot. diggin the 2nd one too. Goin to Utah eh? what's the scoop on that? gotta ride while you're there and take lotsa pics man!:thumb:
Oh yeah, a week straight of riding and shooting in the bryce canyon area. Pics will follow.

Yeah this is brad, the rider featured on dirt rag.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Bryce?!?!? We need to hold a RESPECT gathering in Salt Lake while you're here. I could arrange to huck my XC bike off a few DJs :D

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Those pictures turned out sweet.

That was a damn good first day of summer.

And I'm still not sick from eating those berries?

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
xbluethunderx said:
You will be in HELL. It's supposed to be at or above 100 degrees F down there for the next week or so.
With the exception of the day it snowed at high elevation, that statement is somewhat true. Actually it wasn't that hot because we were at like 8000+ a lot of the time.

Oh yeah, sorry for the thread bump, I just got back. Pictures to follow.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
i'm jealous too...dirt jumps that they can go to every day if they wanted to. i'm the only one in my group that always want's to go out to the DJ's and everyone else just wants to go on XC rides even though they bought big rigs for "freeriding". i haven't been to the jumps in 6 weeks...

bring on the pictures!!!