Quantcast

32T anyone?

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Site lists 32 tooth Super and Turbochargers. Would really like to stick with this coverage as opposed to going bigger (34-36T) Looking for the clearance, Clarence for my AM/Trailbike needs. Logs/Rocks

Can't seem to find them anywhere in this size.
Would love a Turbocharger, but would take a Supercharger in a heartbeat if it was all I could find.

Just want one in basic black.

Anyone know anything about the smaller tooth coverage sizes?

Thanks!

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Site lists 32 tooth Super and Turbochargers. Would really like to stick with this coverage as opposed to going bigger (34-36T) Looking for the clearance, Clarence for my AM/Trailbike needs. Logs/Rocks

Can't seem to find them anywhere in this size.
Would love a Turbocharger, but would take a Supercharger in a heartbeat if it was all I could find.

Just want one in basic black.

Anyone know anything about the smaller tooth coverage sizes?

Thanks!
Hey EC,
The Turbocharger is only in two sizes...(up to) 36T and 40T. There is however a 32T Supercharger, and we may have some left in black at the office (it is a rather popular size for the trail/AM crowd).

We're out of the office today and tommorow, but you may be able to find the 32T Black size around online.

Theoretically, the diameter difference between the 32-36T Turbocharger and 32T Supercharger is fairly minimal.

Shoot me an email (philipw@e13components.com) and I'll see what we have for in-house stock if you'd like, or would like more details.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Philip,
Thanks for the help. Spoke to Michael the other day.
Turns out, he's orig. from my neck of the woods! :thumb:
Literally, we grew up riding the same exact trails in this area.
He was very informative.
Thanks again!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I ran into the similar situation. Due to my lack of patience for web searching, I measured out the 36t and found that I could just lathe off about 0.5" off the diameter. Presto, 32t bashring. Ain't pretty, but it works.

Phillip, thanks for posting all the contact info. I'm gonna copy that and put it on the top of my drivetrain parts box for future reference. :thumb:

DerekJ

Monkey
Mar 6, 2006
Taichung, Taiwan
Bash guard stats: Supercharger Vs. Turbocharger
The difference in the diameter of the 32T Supercharger(155mm) and the 36T Turbocharger(165mm) is 10mm. Soooo, the difference in ground clearance is 5mm... not to mention the 36T Turbocharger is 55g lighter than a 32t Supercharger.