Quantcast

38 Shuttlers

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys out shuttling 38 monday. Matt (spahman) and I went out to ride there and some guys offered to shuttle us. Showed us some new trails too. Let me know whenever you guys are headed out there, I don't live to far away.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
Heading out there today (wed).. Around noon. Shuttle available. I'd be interested in riding these new trails.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
Perfect 38 session yesterday...well almost.. For the record: a 2wd van can be shuttled if you're persistent enough. However, don't try and back it down the road! The back wheel went off the side of the road and was suspended in the air (happened at the entrance to the trail that starts off the road, I forget the name). But after "borrowing" some tow straps, we were able to pull it out with my suburban. Pictures would have done this story more justice..

Anyways the trails were running great. Very tacky yet not a drop of rain. Ride gate before it becomes a river this fall! Also, I explored an old trail that starts near the power lines on the road and empties out on the lower part of warm up right before the road. Super steep and tech. Looked like it hadn't been ridden for some time. Anybody done that trail?

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I think that's the new (to me) trail I was talking about. Does it connect to warm up with a drop (there's also a ride around)? I think it's called KR.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
I think that's the new (to me) trail I was talking about. Does it connect to warm up with a drop (there's also a ride around)? I think it's called KR.
No I'm familiar with that trail. The one I'm talking about exits with a real steep root roll, right next to the last small jump before the warm up exit onto the road. Sorry for the confusing description..