Quantcast

38 this week

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Im gonna try to hit 38 (maybey some of the other n. bend trails too) tuesday thru friday this week to get my racing hat on. anyone else gonna be hittin it up this week?

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Dammit, i was about to go, but i went sat and sunday, and didnt see anyone, so i opted out, the weather not being as nice as it suposed to me the rest of the week.

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
I will try to see if i can make it up sometime this week. I have a feeling that work will pin me down...having some issues in China that we need to take care of and have to be worked in the evenings. :mumble:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
SebringMGB said:
Im gonna try to hit 38 (maybey some of the other n. bend trails too) tuesday thru friday this week to get my racing hat on. anyone else gonna be hittin it up this week?
We're heading up tomorrow, but we're doing trailwork first, then riding.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
toughguymagee said:
I will try to see if i can make it up sometime this week. I have a feeling that work will pin me down...having some issues in China that we need to take care of and have to be worked in the evenings. :mumble:

ahaha,, we are doing work in China too, thank go im not on the communication end.... working long(er) hours, been keeping me at work 50-60 hours a week, thats why i go in at 4:30. :)

Edit: i mean :angry: