Quantcast

3earcat got huuuuge!!!!

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Dayyyyum, people have been extremely busy out there. There are a bunch of new lines, and the "small" pack up top? It's like twice as big! It took me awhile to make it through. Does anyone know who's been out there? Some of the new lines look like they were made for MTB. Any info?

-ALF

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Isn't $@#@kat at Temecula, right? --RIGHT!

I'm diggin at that funny little place called slurrphant today, that's in Lakeside for sure. But I don't want it to get too much attention bec people in Lakeside have guns and pray to NASCAR and NHRA... hint.. ;)

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Orven said:
Isn't $@#@kat at Temecula, right? --RIGHT!

I'm diggin at that funny little place called slurrphant today, that's in Lakeside for sure. But I don't want it to get too much attention bec people in Lakeside have guns and pray to NASCAR and NHRA... hint.. ;)
Techically it's in Murrieta, but whatever. I guess my code name didn't work ;) and some Murrietans peeps recognized it. I contacted some of my pro BMXer buddies and they gave me the scoop on the building.....
-ALF

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
hah... taking credits from others. some peeps :p

Hey Alf, if you and your homies, including Micro-Sanjay especially, want to hit up Shell and $@@$kat next weekend, let me know bec I'd like to take some pics... I know it's a long drive and all up to 215 but it shld be hella fun..

Random...
I'm so glad glad Raiders got embarassed today. They have the most pathetic fan base compensating for something they didn't live through playing pee-wee or high school football. I can't believe the Chargers beat em..maybe the Cardinals will beat them too.

Mar 15, 2004
Alpine, Ca
Heeeey..... What up all, This is Corey from the Harbo of East County, BearCat is huge and people are going big as well. Alf my friend that was sick you had the pack down like it was noting. Maybe I can get some video in here in a week or two, I might even go for the pack on the bmx bike.... Haha ya I might have to pole a Pyle.

We need to set a date for all the East County, SOCAL!!! riders to hit up BearCat and Shell as a day trip and maybe Pine Valley as a trip as well. Well Hey Alf you have my screen Name so hit me up and lets get a big day set up for riding Cya all later.

Gimper4JC

Chimp
Jan 18, 2004
San Diego, CA
dirtdevil said:
Where is Bearcat? Could you PM me some directions? Thanks :evil:
Answer:

Fonzie18 said:
Techically it's in Murrieta, but whatever. I guess my code name didn't work ;) and some Murrietans peeps recognized it. I contacted some of my pro BMXer buddies and they gave me the scoop on the building.....
-ALF

:nuts: