Quantcast

4/21 XC Ride VA-MD

Drevil

Chimp
Apr 11, 2004
Originally posted by NoVA-b
Woohoo got tomorrow off... Anyone want to ride during the day? Accotink/Wakefield, Shaefer, Fountain Head, or Potapsco.
What time? I may be able to squeeze out a little early, but I can't tell you until tomorrow morning. If you're interested, I'd like to go to Avalon (Patapsco) or Schaeffer. Let me know!

-rickyd

NoVA-b

Chimp
Apr 16, 2004
Fairfax, BA
I'm flexable on time... and its been a while since I've riden either Schaefer or Avalon/Patapsco, so that will be fun. Will you be on your SS or will you be riding something different?

What time do you think you can break free?

Drevil

Chimp
Apr 11, 2004
SS mos' def'. You won't see me on a gearie! :p

I have a meeting at 9 tomorrow morning, but I may be able to get out around noon. Weather dot com says that it's going to rain tonight through tomorrow morning, so maybe it all works out anyway?

My chances of getting out are about 60%. I'll understand if you don't feel like waiting, but I'll try my best. Check your PM for more info.

NoVA-b

Chimp
Apr 16, 2004
Fairfax, BA
Originally posted by Drevil
SS mos' def'. You won't see me on a gearie! :p
Check your PM for more info.
Sweet, your a braver man than I am.

I got plenty of work to do around the house in the morning and it will probably take me an hour or so to get up to the MD trails anyway. I thought there was only a slight chance of rain, oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed and will check my PM's tomorrow.

Which do you prefer avalon or shaefer?

Anyone else?