Quantcast

4th o july

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
So who here is getting screwed by the fact the 4th falls on a Tuesday? A few people I know get just Tuesday off, others get Mon and Tues off. And we all know that the 24 hour viruses like to fly around when there is potential for a 4 day weekend :)

So who are the lucky few who get paid time off for a long weekend, and who are the rest that are gong to be "sick"?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
seand said:
So who here is getting screwed by the fact the 4th falls on a Tuesday? A few people I know get just Tuesday off, others get Mon and Tues off. And we all know that the 24 hour viruses like to fly around when there is potential for a 4 day weekend :)

So who are the lucky few who get paid time off for a long weekend, and who are the rest that are gong to be "sick"?
I'd get the 3rd off...if I was in town.....wife doesn't....but it doesn't matter...I'll be in Whistler from the 30th till the 5th!! HA!:love:

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Borneo said:
Off from the 30th and back the 6th. Yeah, it's Skookie time!

have fun on the Kettle Crest. Looks like I will not be there - I was in a car accident, minor whiplash. I'll be lucky if I get clearance for fireroads by then. :mad:

gg

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
nice nice nice!

Yeah, we will be at whis from the 30->5th as well. Thought about sunpeaks but I really need to get time in on my seasons at whis.