Quantcast

4x Racing Saturday

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
OK, not really a 4x course but, there will be a good turnout on Saturday at Capital City BMX in Raleigh..

It will be a MTB class only. There's talk of only running 2/3's of the track. That, in my opinion, is a little lame in that we run the full course on one gear.

At any rate, come get some on Saturday.

Don't worry, the paltry sum of $45 (which would include one race free and a monthly mag if you bought an ABA license) is null because the ABA allows for a one day free license to race for, you guessed it, one race. Really, what's that amount of mula compared to what you cats spend on one set of tires or fork or etc....

Directions and info...

Registration 1:00 / 2:30 Racing their after.

Take the I-440 Beltline North.
At Exit 11, take Capital Boulevard (US-401) South towards downtown.
Turn left at 3rd traffic light onto Crabtree Boulevard.
Turn right onto Timber Drive.
At the intersection of Timber Drive and Dennis Avenue,
drive straight ahead into parking lot
and through the gate onto the grass field
(you'll see the track on the other side of the baseball field).

There is additional parking off Dennis Avenue one block to the West.

Lions Park

Werd.

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
tekbro,

judging from practice today, it will be a good turnout. hope to see you there.

too bad everyone else's p&$$@ hurts too much to show on saturday much less hate on this thread.

war bmx punks taking over the mountain bike world

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
funnest day of racing in foeva.

doodoobrown laid down some skid marks for the crowd and they went nuts (that's a poop reference, btw). he went on to take the win with his disco slippers (don't get it twisted bc i'll be running some next time).

my man jerry was looking strong at his first race at a bmx track. he will be a force to be reckoned very soon. he was digging on the raggae jams in the pit area. brutha has soul.

clarence didn't make it. i heard he was attending a very special, private "open house" at an eddie terry property.

we'll do it again soon. in the meantime, add an extra plate to the squat rack, wanker.