Quantcast

5/14/06 Fun Ride by the Speedy Beavers

Nov 21, 2003
Come one, come all to a fun mountain bike ride lead by the Speedy Beavers on Sunday, May 14, 2006 from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm at Whatcom Falls State Park, aka Galbrieth, 1401 Electric Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226 - next to the Tennis Courts. We realize it is Mother's Day - so bring your mother or your wife!

The Speedy Beavers are a women’s downhill and cross country mountain bike team. We want to encourage other women to get out there and ride by providing a fun and supportive environment. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.speedybeaverracing.com (Microsoft Internet Explorer is recommended to view this site)

All abilities welcome, there will be a group for everyone (riders 18 and under must have parent present). Helmets are required. Don’t forget water and snacks. This is an opportunity to work on bike handling skills
and meet other women riders in the area.

RSVP is recommended but not required.
Please RSVP to Dawn at (360) 848-6905 or email dawnl@clearwire.net

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
That sounds like so much fun, but we've got our first big ATV race of the season next weekend :( Have fun and hopefully it'll be sucessful and you'll plan another one :)

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Lumberjack said:
evilbob you need to borrow Bib's pink tutu from a couple of years ago.
I don't think so, that fit Bib's girlish figure better than it would ever fit me I think. Plus I think Bibs was a whole lot more graceful in it than I could ever be. I think Bibs should make a guest appearence in it again.:D Hey Bibs you out there. :wave: :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Bump........good ride for any ladies out there. Oh and for you stalker types too but you better be fast there is a reason they are called speedy :sneaky: come on it's Galbraith......Sunday........ :evil:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Mother Beaver took S Weasle up to the tree farm yesterday for his 1st xc ride. He must have had a good time cause he didn't stop jabbering until he started snoring.:thumb:

Nov 21, 2003
We had 6 women meet us for the ride, even some mothers!
Half the group was from Bellingham area and the half from the Seattle area.
We had two groups and everyone had a fun time.
The weather was great and trail conditions were good.

Thanks to everyone who came!
We will be planning another one in a month or so.