Quantcast

5 weeks off...... ouch!

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Ok, I have to admit that I did not do any pushups, crunches or training whatsoever during my vacation. It's easy when sitting at work to say yeah I am going to do 100 pushups before every bike ride but when you bike 6 to 8 hours a day for 5 weeks pushups are very far in our mind!

So yesterday was the first day back in the gym, since I did not loose that much upper body while away I thought I could continued where I left at........... NOT! I had to take some weights off and today by boobies hurts:confused:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
A five week break will definitely cause you to lose some strength. But five weeks is not bad. You'll be back to your old strength in no time.

:thumb:

I took a whole summer off once. I lost A LOT of strength during that time.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Your boobies hurt. LOL

I'm surprised how rapidly I've increased the weights, talk about seeing results, it's cool!

Welcome back Deyv.

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
If you were doing pushups and crunches I would have to slap you. You rode enough to warrent a break from that. :)

I wish I could get into lifting. I just hate it.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Originally posted by Squeak
If you were doing pushups and crunches I would have to slap you. You rode enough to warrent a break from that. :)

I wish I could get into lifting. I just hate it.
I hate it also but since there no one fun people at my office to hang out with at lunch time I just go across the street and lift.