Quantcast

555 Thursday 555

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I have cancer.

Ball removal tentatively scheduled for next Friday.

I suppose this means I have to finish putting together @stoney old road bike so I can ride Le Tour. Who do I talk to about EPO?
Dude. So sorry to hear, but if I was to bet on anyone to kick cancer in its rotten nuts, it would be you.

I feel like we should start planning another Monkeyfest. It's been too long.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And then it’ll be worth less than before the mods after all is said and done.

Are you getting a CT abd/pelvis to stage it?

/me is waiting to pick up Thai food
It's worth $5k. I'll just make current and drive it until death.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
One steering rack here...

One brake conversion there...

You're only a few steps away from a full STi swap. You're on a slippery slope. :busted:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have cancer.

Ball removal tentatively scheduled for next Friday.

I suppose this means I have to finish putting together @stoney old road bike so I can ride Le Tour. Who do I talk to about EPO?
An old riding friend was in the same situation. The surgeon offered a choice of different shapes for a prosthetic testicle. Traditional oval was of course a choice, but round, square and pyramid were also available. He thought it would be hilarious for a chick to discover his oddly shaped ball when they were fooling around.

Sucks dude, hope you recover quickly.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Is not having a faux chooch installed an option? Would that be weird? Seems like that would be weird. Especially for a man of a certain age.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell. Not only am I nowhere near a window, I have a glass wall with a "lounge" on the other side of my TINY cube.

PXL_20210325_155803020.jpg

PXL_20210325_153257109.jpg

Total fishbowl.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
@Full Trucker i've told shane he needs to keep it in a jar after removal. i've had a few good ideas for what to label the jar:

"not today death, not today"
"pickled dude egg"
"whose nuts? DEEZ NUTS"
"o brother where art thou?"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In all seriousness, probably just gonna go uni-baller. Doc said unless they just happen to have one "my size" laying on a shelf somewhere, it's a second surgery for a falsey. I've already had enough surgery to last several lifetimes, I'm not going to volunteer for something I don't need. Doc said most men actually don't go for a prosthesis.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
surgery? prosthetic nuts? this is the monkey, dammit. so what you're gonna want to do first is angle grind it off and then gorilla tape on some shimz on in its place.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In all seriousness, probably just gonna go uni-baller. Doc said unless they just happen to have one "my size" laying on a shelf somewhere, it's a second surgery for a falsey. I've already had enough surgery to last several lifetimes, I'm not going to volunteer for something I don't need. Doc said most men actually don't go for a prosthesis.

May want to highlight with a sharpie which is the appropriate side to be removed.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Someone please tell me "Arabian monocle" is a thing....