Quantcast

56k look away - Tacoma - Sunday the 20th...and some pics.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
yeah, they arent bike related, but this is what you can expect if you decide that you are cool enough to roll with us trials riders. I am trying to put together a little video of all the local trials talent, so come on down and let it fly.

We are gonna hit up Owens beach at Point Defiance if the weather is nice or head back to the waterfront if not.

At any rate enough with the yapping and down to the dirty.

Dan:

Me pozen':

Dan riding again:

and just cuz I think its hillarious - dan making his sour lemon face:

pics taken by Aki.

Hope to see some new people out there this weekend. sorry for the ginormous pics.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
sick... I'll be out there with you some day.
tuesday joel and I went up to port moody and had some fun up there. I hurt my ankle again, as well as my knee a little bit. I hyperextended both at the same time on a wierd bail. the ankle is still stiff and the knee hurts sometimes too, I just need to keep it bent and its fine.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Looks like fun. If you are in the Tacoma/pt. defiance area I might have a light-ish hardtail built up soon. I live on vashoin. pm me if you wanna ride, I have break all next week.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Free this sunday around noon-ish??

Any time you wanna come across gimme holler. Im on my bike more then I am asleep (unfortunately - stupid college keeping me up all night). I have no ride(no car, but three bikes - go figure), so I have trouble getting around, but with enough planning I can get where I need to be on the bus.

Jonathan

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Aww man... I miss riding trials... maybe I'll be able to start back in the next few months... I should have somebody to watch the baby by then...

Nice pics by the way!

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
wow, I am really bad at this whole making any sense thing.

I just realized I never said that we are going to ride this Sunday (tomorrow) at 12:00 at owens Beach in Point Defiance (enter point Defiance the normal way and take the five mile drive - owens beech is one of the first turns on the right)

Cant take credit for the pics, but I will pass the props on to Aki.

Jonathan