Quantcast

661 vs Rockgardn

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
I own both and will be replacing the 661 w/ another pair of Rockgardn’s. The 661 causes skin abrasions even on the smallest hits and I don’t have that problem with the Rockgardn’s spandex design, not mention the owner of Rockgardn is great guy, very easy to deal with and appreciative of feedback.

J

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
Protective shorts won't prevent you from breaking your hip but I still wouldn't recommend riding w/out them.

Another vote for RG. Their quality to price ratio is tough to beat. They are very comfortable and durable. FWIW, I think the styles they offer are more attractive too.

I have good luck w/661. Their stuff seems to last well but I do like the RG stuff better.

What up Big J? You havin' beer for lunch today? :D

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
Protective shorts won't prevent you from breaking your hip but I still wouldn't recommend riding w/out them.

Another vote for RG. Their quality to price ratio is tough to beat. They are very comfortable and durable. FWIW, I think the styles they offer are more attractive too.

I had have good luck w/661 too. Their stuff seems to last well but I do like the RG stuff better.

What up Big J? You havin' beer for lunch today? :D