Quantcast

!666! *** %%% *** !999!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Slept 11 hours last night, which is a lot even for me, but I needed it. Currently a balmy 3 degrees outside and I am about to get my run on. We call these runs "More miles than degrees." Thankfully there is no wind.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
received email....this is being shipped...eta...before 1/30

20201219_082441.jpg

also.....found the bear on amazon prime...amazing...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
watch out for pointy rocks! Screwed up my first pair of OAC when I got out too soon.
This, the snow is still kinda shitty for biking and XC skiing. Too much fluff and shifts under weight. Too many people on packed down trails and not enough firm base everywhere else. :(

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Miss a ride today as I had my rear brake had started to feel not so right. Turned out one piston did not want to move. Tried to do all I could but no luck so taking it to the store as I also was not able to get the piston to move enough back to install new pads. It has really been the year of bike maintenance which of course is a natural consequence of tons of riding and close to zero maintenance for a long time. Hoping to do a gravel ride tomorrow before the rain returns.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Skied. Saw @Toshi at base but was heading up with Wifey. We got 2 runs before her hands went numb. Her heated liners should be here Tuesday. Hopefully next week is better.
I got a bunch more runs in afterwards until my hands went numb. Probably should have put my liners on...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Skied. Saw @Toshi at base but was heading up with Wifey. We got 2 runs before her hands went numb. Her heated liners should be here Tuesday. Hopefully next week is better.
I got a bunch more runs in afterwards until my hands went numb. Probably should have put my liners on...
Yuna was cold as well. We did two stints in the Sunspot lodge warming up. Otherwise she lapped Cranmer, has gotten wedge christie down, and was even doing some turns parallel/carving! She will totally be ready for Devo next season.

For SS et al, lines much, much better with the reservation system!

FB8D0A59-5B4C-4951-AFB0-9098C88FE344.jpeg
F9EB453E-2806-4FBB-9F49-4EB039EEBBB6.jpeg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Another day in the ski retail salt mine, eight more days to go to get my JH, Targhee, and Snow King passes for the rest of the year.
Everyone is so stressed.
more near-fights with super chill employees and aggro non maskers wearing Trump hats. No lie.
It’s fucked up.
we are two different nations.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Another day in the ski retail salt mine, eight more days to go to get my JH, Targhee, and Snow King passes for the rest of the year.
Everyone is so stressed.
more near-fights with super chill employees and aggro non maskers wearing Trump hats. No lie.
It’s fucked up.
we are two different nations.
Put up a sign that says "No Mask=gay wedding cake"