Quantcast

7" travel fork wanted for my Bullit.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
lonewolfe said:
I am looking for a good deal on a 7" travel fork for my Bullit.

Know of any good deals here in the Bay Area? :rolleyes:
Got an 03 super T pro that im willing to part with...how much are you lookin to spend for a "black cube" zoke?

Jun 19, 2004
alamo
i have a 03 black super t. i just got it back from marzocchi. all new monolite seals in it. eveything was rebuilt.it also has the marzocchi air cap in the right leg. i can sell it for 500 if u would like to buy it

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Hey, thanks for all the replies! Just for the record, the Shiver is an awesome fork. If I had a bike for downhill only then I would have kept that Shiver. Unfortunately, I have a Bullit that I use as my do everything bike. I rode it with that Shiver for about 6-9 months and as long as it was pointed downhill it was a blast to ride. Point it uphill and it was a challenge. So, I picked up a 2004 Super T and couldn't be happier. My Bullit is like a new bike and I finally think I realize what all the hype is about Bullits. This bike is amazing now. I did consider a Boxxer and know many of you love them but having been a Marzocchi guy for a long time now it was hard to make the switch. The Super T is a perfect match for the Bullit.