Quantcast

8-1-08 Pics (no jump pics in here)

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
We all got tired of seeing pics of those damn wood kickers and Dominion so we hit some rocky stuff today and broke out the camera. Enjoy.

Denny

Shaun

John

Alex

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
sick pics came out good vince, the one of jonny boy comin over that rock is pretty sick. and btw your calves look huge as Fu(k

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Really like the 2nd shot of Alex. Sweet pictures of the good stuff @ Diablo, including yours Dennis.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
dude vince has a 52" vertical hence the calves haha stalker was the domination 2 race course (off the "back" of the mountain just before asylum theres a red shed on the left...) and its natural air thats allowed

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I didnt know Diablo had trails! I thought it was just those 3 wall rides, Dominion Jumps, and wooden kickers?

Holy smoke! The revelation!

(Sarcasm over)

More all over the hill pics would be great instead of endless feature shots.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Great pics. Stalker is a fun trail if you carry speed through it. I've only ridden it twice and got bogged down both times because I was trying to pick my way through it and it's just not steep enough to maintain speed. Guess that's what I get for trying to ride rocky DH on a 6" AM bike with no skills. :banghead:

nice, i still dont know were most of the trails are on the backside of the mnt....
The updated trailmap is on the diablo website. Print it out on some thicker than normal paper and it looks great and is VERY accurate. Didn't really explore the trails on the north side other than tempest before the new map came out. There's some fun stuff back there for pretty much every skill level.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
thanks guys, we just set out to do a few pics of stuff you dont normally see and they came out pretty good. lets see what we can come up with next time.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
I'm thinking slayer or utah....theres so many trails on the mountain you never see any people on...sometimes i wonder if i want to keep em limited to the knowing or share with everyone else haha