Quantcast

95% Done

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
2009 Morewoos Izimu
2010 Boxxer Team
Saint Set (Brakes, Cranks, Shifter/Derailleur)

All i need now is a STEM, still on the fence on which STEM i should get.... Still waiting for my CCDB Ti Spring to arrive... Need new chain...

S

seespotendo

can you ride your bike wit no handlebars???

still a really nice ride.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i'm looking at the Chromag, Point 1 and the Twnty6.....

FYI, i took the images nice and low light on purpose, not a "full Reveal"... :-)

dilzy

Monkey
Sep 7, 2008
Get a Straitline. Chromag is the best option out of those you suggested.. Those 26 stems are dangerously light. Nice bike. Good choose of kit.

dilzy

Monkey
Sep 7, 2008
Yeah not the most coherent sentence I've ever pieced together. What I meant was, I'd suggest a Straitline (good price, reasonable weight - it's very short, so it can be a little lighter without being borderline dangerous), looks great), but of the ones he said he was looking at (pnt1, 26, Chromag), I'd definitely go the Chromag.

ozzemale

Chimp
May 3, 2004
sydney
Hey mate, sweet rig!

Chain guide is rolled to far forward. not sure if it s the light or if you hadn't noticed.

I wonder what that bike will be like with that combo of suspension.
Keen to hear some feedback.

nicho

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Nicho, thanks for the heads up, but right now i have no chain on the bike, so i left the LG1 as is for now.... i will give a small review on the suspension hopefully next weekend because i'm doign some shuttle runs.... :-)

I have While Deity bars (Dirty 30's) that i will be running.... :-)

Waiting for some Duro Tires as well.. :-)

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I decided on a 50mm Sunline Stem...

Last year i was running the e13 ali stem at 50mm works pretty good for me....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dave, the sunline is now avail in black? I have a friend that will be glad to know that. He was crying the other week over stem choice, he wanted the sunline but didn't wanna get it in silver cuz it "wouldn't match his bike" :rofl:

bigjimmy

Chimp
Aug 23, 2009
when you take the pics, how about riding pics instead of bike in a studio like some of these bike geeks do.

get a good side shot as you go over a 30fter :D

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
That bike is totally sick. Are there any 'online' dealers? Being stuck down here in NZ there are no shops that sell them or distributors that I know of. Such a simple and well thought out bike.

ozzemale

Chimp
May 3, 2004
sydney
That bike is totally sick. Are there any 'online' dealers? Being stuck down here in NZ there are no shops that sell them or distributors that I know of. Such a simple and well thought out bike.
Hey mate Morewood has appointed us for Nz when we really have no ways of selling them there. But we are building an online store exclusively for Nz of our brands and a few others. Gonna be mostly high stuff.

But our product catalogue is quite good:

www.rouler.com.au

if you want anything just shoot me an email rouler@rouler.com.au

don't mean to spam or anything just helping a fellow rider.

Nicho

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
99% Done now...

All i need now is POST mount adapter for my front brake, Rear Brake Bled and a Derailure line ran..... then i'm ready for shuttle runs this weekend...

Not too stoked about the Sunline Stem.... i need somethign that puts the bars a bit lower....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Nice Nice......!!!!

damn i have to order my ti spring from CC.... i been pushing back on it... i'll get it soon... not stressing it right now...

bansheefr

Monkey
Dec 27, 2004
Not too stoked about the Sunline Stem.... i need somethign that puts the bars a bit lower....
Pretty sure the Sunline integrated stem is much lower than the e.13 you were looking to pick up.

If you are wanting lowwwww check out the new Thomson and Canfield integrated stems.