Quantcast

951 or 303R, opinions?

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
I don't know of any cracking issues, mine has been fine; however I'd personally never spend that much on any frame without a warranty.

Last edited:

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Hi guys!
What you thing about strenhgt of the 303-RDH? Do it occurs to crack? I'm asking because I want to buy it in USA, and I'm from Poland, so i won't have a warrianty.
I don't know you so... unless you have a lot of money to throw around, I would buy an intense 951 if it has a warranty where you are. It is goofy to ride one of these bikes down a mountain and not have a warranty.

Jan 21, 2010
Hi guys!
What you thing about strenhgt of the 303-RDH? Do it occurs to crack? I'm asking because I want to buy it in USA, and I'm from Poland, so i won't have a warrianty.
If you buy the Yeti in the states, use the shop you bought it from to handle any warranty issues for you. Shipping won't be cheap, but that's the gamble to have something different in Poland I guess. Why not buy a frame made in europe?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
If you buy the Yeti in the states, use the shop you bought it from to handle any warranty issues for you. Shipping won't be cheap, but that's the gamble to have something different in Poland I guess. Why not buy a frame made in europe?
Like they're cheap ;) Though Tr450 has good pricing in our country, well that or'd look for a used 303r to spend less if there will be no warranty.

Polini

Chimp
Feb 6, 2010
Like they're cheap ;) Though Tr450 has good pricing in our country, well that or'd look for a used 303r to spend less if there will be no warranty.
New 303R in USA will cost me the same price that used in Poland :greedy:

I would buy an intense 951 if it has a warranty where you are.
Yeah, it has warranty but it costs 2700$, so it's 600$ more than yeti:disgust1:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
New 303R in USA will cost me the same price that used in Poland :greedy:

Yeah, it has warranty but it costs 2700$, so it's 600$ more than yeti:disgust1:

I know but a used one here wouldn't ;) I think Rufus had one for sale, don't know if it's the right sale and still available though.

Polini

Chimp
Feb 6, 2010
Guys I have problem because I can also buy in USA Demo '10 for the same price, so I'm thinking which frame(Demo or R-DH) will be better - more reliable, stronger, and works better. I rode Demo 9 for 2 years, and I love FSR suspension, but I heard really good opinions about Yeti(except 2 guys who broke frames) and I like experiment.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
demo is warrantied for life, pretty good if u ask me, my 04 demo 9 is getting a warranty this week
that right there would make my decision. besides, i would imagine that getting a specialized serviced outside of the States would be A LOT easier than getting a yeti serviced. not sure how many shops in Europe carry Yetis or parts for them.