Quantcast

_-~ Thursday GMT ~-_

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Toshi is already hemmin' an hawin'...
Toshi - Start riding soon. It takes a bit to get used to the altitude.My first couple of rides I thought my heart was going to explode. With the exception of 'the artist formerly known as PolandSprings88', pretty much everybody else has the same problems.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Oh boy. I'm going to substitute a shiba inu for the mandated labrador, and I already have the "truck"(-based SUV) now.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That's probably the safe call...
I've done my fair share of dragging TIMMAY around the woods, but that was back here on the east coast where tech skills > legs and lungs. Then again he's dragged me around the woods quite a bit as well.

That and I'm fat and have ridden my bike about 3 times in the past year. That's my biggest drawback at the moment.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I've done my fair share of dragging TIMMAY around the woods, but that was back here on the east coast where tech skills > legs and lungs. Then again he's dragged me around the woods quite a bit as well.

That and I'm fat and have ridden my bike about 3 times in the past year. That's my biggest drawback at the moment.
That's about how many times I was on my bike in the last year too. Those were pretty much off-the-couch adventures... A couple of which were with Timmay. :thumb: