Quantcast

_____••_____Getupalready_____••_____

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
up makin' the rugrats dance, as always...

wife finally has her followup appointment with her surgeon today. we'll see what the word is.

otherwise, gotta figure out/book either beach or mtn house for a long weekend during kids' spring break.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

chocolate milk is good...

getting stuck in a avalanche

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
threads is funny....i wonder how anyone on there has the will to get out of bed...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. At the police station again today (but a different one). Hannah's teacher conference is today, which should be fun. It's her first since she started her adhd treatment. We also get to work on Haley's press release stuff. My gopro and SD cards are in my toolbox at the shop, so I need to go get them Friday.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
We have some damn strong coffee at the office. Its changing my tast for coffee so I now have to use more coffee beans at home. Besides that just work, work and more work these days but not having fun and some good challenges.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
You don't HAVE to.

I mean its probably a good idea, but you don't HAVE to.
You are technically true but i'm just envious of my graphic designer friends who take random jobs and work 4-5 days per month and still live a comfortable life while I have to plan 4 months of TV for some AD guy.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
up at 0545 dogs fed, sipping espresso. Paying the price for being a lazy fuck yesterday and not filling up the work vehicle with fuel so I have to head out early and fill the sucker up before going to my first transport. a special needs kid with CP going to pre school.

I will be baking more bread for the low income seniors tonight, trying to have 20 loaves for them for Friday delivery

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
So today I get to go to the post office (woohoo!) and maybe squeeze in a bike ride, before the latest Class 4 Death Storm rolls in Wednesday thru Friday. Feet of snow in the forecast for the foothills, which would not be optimal for riding bicycles on dirt.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So today I get to go to the post office (woohoo!) and maybe squeeze in a bike ride, before the latest Class 4 Death Storm rolls in Wednesday thru Friday. Feet of snow in the forecast for the foothills, which would not be optimal for riding bicycles on dirt.

Nor getting to the airport

Unlike WADOT I am hoping Colorado has more than one snowplow.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Nor getting to the airport

Unlike WADOT I am hoping Colorado has more than one snowplow.
oh yea, that. Vail pass closes often, as does I70 on both sides of Loveland pass, but the worst snow is forecasted for the foothills so the closer you get to Denver. Give yourself lots of time, or accept your fate and day-drink with me and fly out late.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You are technically true but i'm just envious of my graphic designer friends who take random jobs and work 4-5 days per month and still live a comfortable life while I have to plan 4 months of TV for some AD guy.
trust fund babies, eh?

/me (e-)bike commuted in, because as noted above that doesn't look like it'll be feasible from Wed night on

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got an email this morning from USAA "Insurance payment due on your account" was the title.

Your automatic payment plan (APP) has been discontinued because your policies are no longer active. You can resume APP once you obtain new policies.
I don't have any policies, so what insurance payment is due exactly? Wtf people. USAA used to be awesome, damn

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I got an email this morning from USAA "Insurance payment due on your account" was the title.

I don't have any policies, so what insurance payment is due exactly? Wtf people. USAA used to be awesome, damn
Bruh, Im telling ya, they are suck starting their own Beretta.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Bruh, Im telling ya, they are suck starting their own Beretta.

Yeah, they thanked me for being a client for over 20 years. Until a couple months ago. :rofl:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sparkies at my house right now, upgrading our service from 100 to 200. Power for the house is shut down, running the Bong Shed™ off a generator so I can work and post on the 'monkey. This little meatball is helping.

IMG_9342.jpeg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Somehow I was only in the DMV for 15 minutes to do the necessary to title and walk out with new plates and tags on a vehicle we'd purchased out of state.

Slightly faster than the 6 months it took you @Toshi :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
oh yea, that. Vail pass closes often, as does I70 on both sides of Loveland pass, but the worst snow is forecasted for the foothills so the closer you get to Denver. Give yourself lots of time, or accept your fate and day-drink with me and fly out late.

At the mercy of my dumb family. Afternoon flight, trying to convince them to leave very early and if all goes well may have time for a beer however not sure what to do with my idiot family.

6'4" 260 lb nephew showed up a day late after oversleeping multiple flights. Had a minor fall on his second run and gave up. I am now free to explore on my own as my brother kisses his boo boos.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
have him leave space for a whole house surge protector if he isnt putting one in now
Surge protector and an exterior disconnect too, if not already there. Both are required per the 2020 code update for residential installations and replacements.

When ours was done last year, I also requested it be run through conduit with a weatherhead and generous drip loops. Last panel died from water intrusion (at the non-existent weatherhead AND in the meter -> fuse panel) wicking into the feeders and corroding things.