Quantcast

_W_Twosdie GMT_W_

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not sure if its to much travel and too much drinking or just fall but I can't get the same speed on the bike. I need to dig a little deeper.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Oh look, another car's been added to the tragedy train.
46yo 1st cousin of wife (she and boys are close to him) has aneurism yesterday, while at Dr due to a headache, and is expected to die today.
My 9yo has grown up a lot this month.

Counting days to 3 day weekend bike trip.
Awesome NE fall weather on tap.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
46yo 1st cousin of wife (she and boys are close to him) has aneurism yesterday, while at Dr due to a headache, and is expected to die today.
Jeezus. Give the kids some extra hugs.

Counting days to 3 day weekend bike trip.
Awesome NE fall weather on tap.
This is a good balm for $hitty news like that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
effin' brutal dude. :dead:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Brisk and windy this morning. Had a ride planned but I'm taking mystery dog to the vet to see if they can find a chip instead. Maybe this afternoon I'll ride down to the coffee roaster to pick up beans.

That Sucks Dan-o, best wishes.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Still have this head cold. at least it doesn't hurt to swallow. Came in to work, probably shouldn't have caus' it's a bit of a shit show.

Today is my last day in my 30's.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Day of chaos here, apparently. As soon as I got in the car to go to work, the phone started ringing non-stop and hasn't stopped since.

I also had what felt like the worst sleep ever, if I even actually fell asleep.

And I don't have a lunch. Great.

Going to power through the day, go for a quick loop on the bike and then try to pass out.

:panic:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My condolences yet again, Dan.

Tonight is my first rehearsal with a new group. I am a bit anxious--they are apparently really good, and it's a small group. One on every part, and I have some difficult parts! (This is usually the case in orchestra but most wind ensembles have multiple to a part, which is part of why they're so loud and bad typically.)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
kid had his 6 month checkup. 25.6lbs. 100th percentile on weight. 93 percentile on height and head circumference. he's not crawling yet so weight isn't that big of a concern.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
our 1 year old just get checked out. I think he's in the 95% for weight, in the high 80's for height, and his head circumference is actually off the chart.

I'll need to get one of these soon

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Headache
Chills
Achey muscles
Someone shoot me
Ditto plus the running nose, ears plugged, eyes are even running. Unfortunately, it has been too busy to just sleep and not work today. Fortunately I have plenty of sick leave, a good boss, and can work from home. Under blankets, in hoodie and hat, fuzzy boots to boot, and still have those chills. Being sick is for the birds. @cecil , cheers with hot toddies? :) Feel better!

And @dan-o I am so sorry, extra hugs from the bunny to the kids and wife too. I hope things turn around soon for you and the family

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
wow...these baby lemon skunks already stink. This round should be fun.

i will be a full time farmer until I can find some freelance work or a project I want to spend some time on.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
kid had his 6 month checkup. 25.6lbs. 100th percentile on weight. 93 percentile on height and head circumference. he's not crawling yet so weight isn't that big of a concern.
25 lbs at 6 months? That is astounding.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
cops were trying to rob you......take it to the fuck the police thread!
Ha-ha, no I tend not to say such things..... Naw right after almost getting run off the freeway from a hi speed chase we stopped for gas were this effing tweeker was trying everything to get in my vehicle. He quickly learned what it means to pick the wrong person to try and rob