nolson450

Chimp
May 26, 2009

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
that slideshow was stupid, but that bike is awesome. I have come so close to buying a satellite so many times, just so I can say I own a superco/appreciate the quality of that bike....too bad I can't DJ.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Nolson you suck. She built a bike with a fun theme, and is clearly having a blast with it, and you complain about it being over the top. F that. You wish your bike was this fun.

BRING MOAR!!!!!!!!!

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
bikes-as-jewelry

equals

and equals

...but hey, if "the scene" is more important to you than the ride itself, get on with it, hipster!

jhazard

Chimp
Dec 28, 2008
Durango, CO
Now, I'm the first to admit, I'm a bike dork. I'm contemplating spending $250 bucks on pedals to save a half a pound.

Am I the only one whole thinks this is complete buffoonery?
no, I agree that $250 on pedals to save half a pound is pretty much complete buffoonery as well... But whatever makes one happy :thumb:

(my dh bike has a similar color theme, less the stars and stuff...)

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
bikes-as-jewelry

...but hey, if "the scene" is more important to you than the ride itself, get on with it, hipster!
i could care less about 'scene'. i love the art of the bike & i love riding. a pretty bike does not preclude performance. i have my cake & eat it too.

tammy's bike is sweet, btw.

Last edited:

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
i could care less about 'scene'. i love the art of the bike & i love riding. a pretty bike does not preclude performance. i have my cake & eat it too.
actually, you cannot have your cake and eat it too. once you've eaten it, you no longer have it. it's in your belly.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
:wtf:For the most part everyone tries to style their bike the way they want. I doubt most of us get online and just take whatever color components are available, we'll search for something that makes our rig as personal as we can. They took it to the next level and put together a bad ass bike.
Stop searching for **** to rag on and go finish your ebay hunt on a pair of pedals.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Who's the baffoon who posted a dirt jump bike in the DH forum?

When I was 11 yrs old I was forced to wash my mouth out with soap for using the word "dork".

With suds foaming from my mouth my dad asked if I knew what it meant. "A nerd", I bubbled. He stuck that soap back in my mouth scoldng me: "It's slang for The Male Sex Organ!" I had no idea what that was at the time but I sure wasn't going to ask the guy shoving Dial in my mouth for the explanation of something with the word sex in it.

Jimmy and Tammy aren't dorks. They are nerds. And their nerdy sponsors share their sense of humor and found the idea for this bike to be a fun one.

I like cake. Red Velvet is my favorite. Hmmm..a cake-themed DJ bike...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Who's the baffoon who posted a dirt jump bike in the DH forum?

When I was 11 yrs old I was forced to wash my mouth out with soap for using the word "dork".

With suds foaming from my mouth my dad asked if I knew what it meant. "A nerd", I bubbled. He stuck that soap back in my mouth scoldng me: "It's slang for The Male Sex Organ!" I had no idea what that was at the time but I sure wasn't going to ask the guy shoving Dial in my mouth for the explanation of something with the word sex in it.

Jimmy and Tammy aren't dorks. They are nerds. And their nerdy sponsors share their sense of humor and found the idea for this bike to be a fun one.

I like cake. Red Velvet is my favorite. Hmmm..a cake-themed DJ bike...
I got the same schpeil from my parents!

red velvet should be one of the next colorways