Quantcast

a few pics from my beach trip.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
partsbara said:
this thread started to reek of desperation on p. 2
maybe it just reeks of curiosity? maybe it just reeks of good ol fun....thanks anyway

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Yeh! I agree with some of the other guys. Where are all the women!? Where are the empty beer cans all over the hotel floor!? Where's the booty shots? Where are the real vacation pics!? We want REAL vacation pics, like THIS!!!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Chunky Munkey said:
Where are the empty beer cans all over the hotel floor!? Where are the real vacation pics!? We want REAL vacation pics, like THIS!!!
yeah...well don't forget...REAL also includes, real chatter, real vomit, real hangover, real "**** did i really do that", real passing out BEFORE it's over....

now fantasy and imagination...well...that can get you ANYWERE, with ANYONE, doing ANYTHING...and it's always gonna be good!!! :agree:

ok...so here's a REAL vacation shot for you... as well as a shot of my pussy...thought that would be better than booty.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Graphics said:
ok...so here's a REAL vacation shot for you... as well as a shot of my pussy...thought that would be better than booty.

I'm not sure if you putting a pic of your furry pussy and pics of crabs in the same post are a good idea...:rofl:

Are you trying to tell us something about your furry pussy?

And what kind of Crab is that! Never seen one with a back like that! What kind of crab it is. Cus to my area, this is a crab.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
i have to admit...you monkeys got me on this thread. I thought i had the upper hand...but clearly that crab was not so well picked!!! I will have to think my comebacks a little more carefully now that i know just what type of monkeys are out there!!

I'm still in the game though...so watch out!! I'm huntin for "graphics". :agree:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
There has been quite an influx of well-put-together monkey n00bs lately.....Givin' crap right back without being total jackasses....I, for one, like it!

I'm going to keep all my questionable pics away from Graphics.....this is an arena I don't want to enter....;) :D Good stuff to watch though!:agree:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Secret Squirrel said:
I'm going to keep all my questionable pics away from Graphics.....this is an arena I don't want to enter....;) :D Good stuff to watch though!:agree:
Care to send me a photo of yourself? Do you dare? :) :agree: I play nice. :) TRUST ME! :evil:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Secret Squirrel said:
There has been quite an influx of well-put-together monkey n00bs lately.....Givin' crap right back without being total jackasses....I, for one, like it!
Somebody has to now that justsomeguy is gone. The entertainment value has gone in the toilet since his banishment.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Graphics said:
i have to admit...you monkeys got me on this thread. YADA YADA YADA i had the upper hand...but clearly that crab YADA YADA not so well picked!!! Yada yada... yada yada... I'm still in the game though...so watch out!! I'm huntin for "graphics". :agree:
YOU GO GET ON WITCHOE BAD SELF!!! :rofl:

It's all in good SMOTass humor of course. You know it, they know it, we awe know it. It's about :D, and if you post anything, someone is going to think something funny about it that's a cut down! Ever hang with friends? What do they do all the time!? Cut ya, rib ya, and NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!

So WELCOME to your NEW FRIENDS!!! Jennifer Aniston not included.

Unfortunately.

Just ribbing you here, personally. It's like being the class clown in the room without teacher sending you to the principles office.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
I hope you didn't do anything with that girl... looks like she's got crabs.

yes unfortunately that is very true....sad but true

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Graphics said:
sad that you didn't do anything with me? Cause remember...the crab you left in the car!! :)
haha yeah that was a real bummer...i knew how much you wanted crabs though :agree:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
biggins said:
haha yeah that was a real bummer...i knew how much you wanted crabs though :agree:
Lobster...it was lobster i wanted...next time you might want to splurge for a LOBSTER dinner...it might get you further!!! :agree:

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Graphics said:
"blue things"...wouldn't that connotate that it was dead? Just tryin to visualize that's all. :evil:

Visualize DIS!

Rub... rub rub rub

rub again...

rub some more...

it's turning blue...

and sometimes it turns purple... just before hand...

hee hee hee

It's not dead...

IT'S BECOMING ALIVE!!! Ladies watch out!! It might poke yer eye out!:D
:rofl:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
llkoolkeg said:
Hahaha...I know what you mean. Were DHGirlie still hangin' around here, I would expect a pic of that huge mulleted "bear" dude to appear any second now. :D

Took me a while to find it but here it is:

dh girlie we miss you!